turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Having fun with these

Started by misfire, February 14, 2012, 08:43:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

misfire

Made this one tonight. Hawaiin Koa with nickel .308 ferule and buffalo horn mouthpiece.

Pray as if everything depends on God, work like everything depends on you

www.misfiregamecalls.net

savduck

Nice job Lee. That KOA is some nice wood.
Georgia Boy

vaturkey

Misfire

Please send this trumpet to me & I will field test it  ! 

It's a beauty !   :drool:
Vaturkey

drenalinld

misfire

Thanks guys. That one is #5 since I changed the internals. I am really liking the sounds now. Plus it is much shorter than the first ones I was making

www.misfiregamecalls.net

cypresscreek

Rick Ferlita
Cypress Creek Turkey Calls
Mossy Oak Pro Staff

stone road turkey calls

Stone Road Turkey Calls / Gary Taylor
2013 Norseman 3rd place pot call
2013 Grand national 6th place pot call
2014 Midwest 3rd place pot call
2015 Midwest 5th place HM Tube call

Basser69

Roostem33

Man Lee, I have got to get up there with some trading materials quick!! That one really looks good!!!

Jody
The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.(John 10:10)

misfire

I know you mentioned Saturday, but I just found out that a quail shoot I promised to attend is this weekend. Maybe next Sat?

www.misfiregamecalls.net

Shellwaster

Quote from: misfire on February 15, 2012, 02:29:28 PM
I know you mentioned Saturday, but I just found out that a quail shoot I promised to attend is this weekend. Maybe next Sat?

Lee,

As a sign of my appreciation of our friendship I'll, "take one for the team."  Tell me where to be and what time and I'll attend that quail shoot for you all for the low-low cost of this fancy yelper you made.  This ensures you keep your schedule with Roostem33.
What do ya say buddy ol' pal?   ;)

turkey slayer

misfire

Quote from: Shellwaster on February 15, 2012, 02:55:48 PM
Quote from: misfire on February 15, 2012, 02:29:28 PM

Lee,

As a sign of my appreciation of our friendship I'll, "take one for the team."  Tell me where to be and what time and I'll attend that quail shoot for you all for the low-low cost of this fancy yelper you made.  This ensures you keep your schedule with Roostem33.
What do ya say buddy ol' pal?   ;)

What a great gesture Scott. Wonder why I am close to needing guberment assistance ;D

www.misfiregamecalls.net

Shellwaster

What a great gesture Scott. Wonder why I am close to needing guberment assistance ;D
[/quote]

Hello, my name is...... I'm from the guberment and I'm here to help.

On a serious note, those trumpets are very nice looking.  Keep up the good work.  Maybe we can finally get together for a turkey hunt this year and you can show me how to use a trumpet, better yet maybe we can tag along with Savduck and he can show us both.

savduck

Georgia Boy