turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Traveling Call Hunting Dates

Started by davisd9, February 14, 2012, 03:14:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

davisd9

I went through various post on our board looking at the dates we will be hunting.  I have ordered them in the order of those hunting earliest to those hunting later in the year.  Please make sure to correct me if I have put down the wrong date you are huntng.  We are doing this so we can send the travel call out to everyone in an efficent manner.  Thanks!

1.   dirt road ninja - March 15th - May 1st
2.   Bustabeak - March 15th, March 24th - May 15
3.   WNY Bowhunter - April 14 - 19, May 1 - 31
4.   Cayonhunter - March 24 - May 15
5.   deacon - March 24 - May 15
6.   Boomer - March 25 - May 31
7.   tcook7 - April 1 - May 1
8.   CJ Stahly - April 1 - May 1
9.   davisd9 - April 1 - May 1
10. JVA54 - April 9 - 13 and May 3 - 10
11. trkehunt93 - April 14 - May 19
12. M, Yingling - April 28 - May 31
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

dirt road ninja

Mine are right.

If you'd like I could use it on the 10th with my son. I wouldn't be behind the gun, but would be doing all the calling. It would start the chain a week sooner.

boomer

Mine is right.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Turkeykiller12

JVA54

Bustabeak

Mine look good. Mine can be listed as March 15- May 31st. If we don't get on them opening morning in alabama we'll be headed back that weekend and the following week.

davisd9

Bustabeak, it would help if you would take the traveling call on the days of March 17- 22.  Is that ok for you?  I want you to be able to use it to hunt with but was not sure how much you would be in Alabama.  Thanks!
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

Bustabeak

That works for me! We will be there opening morning on the 15th. If we don't get on any we will be back and possibly even if we kill some we may even go back the 17th. So that will work fine with me.

trkehunr93