Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Hello from south Georgia!

Started by joshb311, February 13, 2012, 06:02:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

joshb311

Hi all. I skipped over introducing myself and jumped right into posting questions so I hope everyone forgives my haste. I figured I should at least be polite and say hello.

My name is Josh Beasley and I live in southeast Georgia. I look forward to being an active member of the forums and hope I can possibly be as helpful to others on here as they already have been to me. Thanks for creating a forum that encompasses my newly found passion. This year will be my second year to hit the field and I am thoroughly stoked at the thought of droppin and floppin a few again this year.

Hognutz

May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?
If attacked by a mob of clowns, go for the juggler.

cannonball

JVA54

joshb311

Thanks much for the welcomes. I'm loving the site so far. Has already been an absolutely treasure trove of info and friendly folks for me.

dirt road ninja

dlquinn

NRA-STAND AND FIGHT

Basser69

spurman

:wagon: Josh, if you like talking turkey and chasing longbeards you came to the right place. Good luck this spring.
Spring turkey hunting, I love it so.                FREEDOM IS NOT FREE

joshb311

Quote from: spurman on February 14, 2012, 11:34:23 AM
:wagon: Josh, if you like talking turkey and chasing longbeards you came to the right place. Good luck this spring.

Thanks! I'm going to need all the luck I can get this year. Numerous things are beginning to conspire to endanger my participation in the upcoming season as of late. As I await more developments, I will be passing time and trying to avoid some stress by distracting myself here on OG.   :icon_thumright:

hookedspur

CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

turkey slayer

harvester

kruk

Nick_The_Tinkerer