News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

fishermen??

Started by dirt road ninja, February 13, 2012, 05:25:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dirt road ninja

Do any of y'all fish?

I love to and am very lucky to live/work in the best fishery in the lower 48. Most of our bad days would be great in other parts of the country. I mostly fish for speckled trout and reds, but go offshore a few times a year to do something different. My favorite fish to go after is the trout. Very few things can compare to getting on a good bite and smoking them. I have to be in a weird mood or nothing else biting to go after reds, but when we do it's usually good. I've owned way more boats then trucks in the past 18 years. I used my dads boat until I turned 18 then bought my first one. This is the first time in years I've not had a boat note. I paid my current one off in October and I'm not looking to change.

If anybody on the team would like to come down and make a weekend trip after turkey season, just let me know. I go all the time and am friends with some of the better guides down here, so all my trips start where they were biting the day before. I know the area pretty good and seldom get shut out. My catches are normally on par with what the guide boats bring in, some days better, some days a little worse. I have a camp and would be happy to fish up to 3 guys at a time. Your only cost would be the license, ice, food, bait(if ya want live bait), and we can split fuel. I have all the rods and Tackle needed and will clean the fish.

I don't eat much fish, but love seafood and I like to clean them.

trkehunr93

Love fishin' on the coast.  Haven't been able to go in a couple of years.  Back here in VA I trout fish quite a bit. Dabble w/ a fly rod some, mostly with blue gills and red eyes

davisd9

I love to fish but have honestly only ever saltwater fished twice.  It was a lot of fun both times.  I like to bass fish the small ponds and lakes around SC.  I usually do not keep any cause I usually do not feel like cleaning them.  Those 100 degree days with high humidity can really take it out of you.
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

M,Yingling

Wife informed me on sunday we would be going to FL in april LOL  Been looking at maybe off shore fishing trip while thier,,I fish lots bass trout here going to miss trout camp opener because of trip
Not taking orders for calls at this time ,,,but my have some on hand  ,,,I Dont sell strikers
I do like copper pot calls,,,,Get them While u can
My YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/user/CallerTurkey

Turkeykiller12

I like to fish the river around here some and fish a small farm pond when I get permission. I bought a sit on top kayak last summer and that thing is the ticket for doing some fishing. After turkey season, I'll be pulling the kayak back out to run the river some. Maybe my luck fishing will get better, Im a horrible fisherman!!!lol :bike2: