News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Molesting Redheads

Started by savduck, February 12, 2012, 05:49:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

savduck

Thats right and two indian girls too.

Gitzit69 aka Dave Smith called me up and asked if I wanted to run his two paduak "redheads" and the two indian rosewood trumpets he had built with some new internals. He posted some pictures of them a week or so ago. Of course I jumped at the chance, as I already own one of his fine trumpets. To me this was an extreme honor to try these new calls and the new "internals". Man they rock, all three have a slightly different sound, but all are turkey. I just feel like a dirty old man, because Ive spent an awful lot of time this weekend groping and kissing on two redheads.

Here is a video. I ran them a little slower because I was indoors and the sound bounces. Wanted yall to be able to hear the yelps roll over.

Georgia Boy

Basser69

Those both sound good! I see dead birds in their future  :fud: :newmascot:

Jacobson

You sure had your way with those trumpets. Sweet, they all sound great.

cannonball

hunter22

Great sound Del. Dave made some good ones.

TRKYHTR

Here's a funny story. I was sitting in the airport last night in Denver and had about an hour layover. So I pulled out my computer and checked to OG. About that time a lady came over and sat next to me. I wasn't paying much attention because I was busy reading the posts. Then I clicked on this thread and didn't think much about it. Something caught my eye and she was looking at my computer and all you could see was MOLESTING REDHEADS at the top of the screen. She got up quietly and moved. I looked up to realize she was a redhead. I almost laughed out loud.

TRKYHTR
RIP Marvin Robbins

[img]http://i261.photobuck

drenalinld

Quote from: TRKYHTR on February 13, 2012, 10:09:35 AM
Here's a funny story. I was sitting in the airport last night in Denver and had about an hour layover. So I pulled out my computer and checked to OG. About that time a lady came over and sat next to me. I wasn't paying much attention because I was busy reading the posts. Then I clicked on this thread and didn't think much about it. Something caught my eye and she was looking at my computer and all you could see was MOLESTING REDHEADS at the top of the screen. She got up quietly and moved. I looked up to realize she was a redhead. I almost laughed out loud.

TRKYHTR
Now that's funny!

drenalinld

Awesome stuff Del and Dave!! So Del would you say Dave's redheads are EASY?

savduck

Quote from: drenalinld on February 13, 2012, 10:38:29 AM
Awesome stuff Del and Dave!! So Del would you say Dave's redheads are EASY?

Absolutely.
Georgia Boy

savduck

Quote from: TRKYHTR on February 13, 2012, 10:09:35 AM

TRKYHTR
:TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny: that is funny.
Georgia Boy