Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Remember my topic on wanting a new glass or crystal call?

Started by cannonball, February 12, 2012, 01:13:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cannonball

Basser69

savduck

Georgia Boy

cannonball

Quote from: savduck on February 12, 2012, 05:17:19 PM
:TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny:

That's the 3 best out there right now. Congrats.

Del, I remember that video you posted playing the Crystal Mistress. The you put up a video of you hammering on the Twisted Sister. Then you posted one playing Lyle's call, and PM'ed me and told me how good it was. So this is ALL YOUR FAULT, or at least that's what I've told my wife! :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny:

cannonball

Quote from: Basser69 on February 12, 2012, 03:03:26 PM
Go big or go home!  :angel9:

In my case it's more like.."It's easier to ask for forgiveness than permission" :TooFunny:

savduck

Georgia Boy

Houndstooth Game Calls

It's called a triple threat!! In the worst kinda of way. Now to stretch one out like a piece of wire!!

Basser69

870BkWht

Id like to have any of the 3 but my wife would kill me if I bought all three of them.  She doesnt know about the Lights Out osage copper pot from Wendell that hasn't made it but I guess she will soon.  I will also be getting one of those twisted sisters as well. 

Lets hear some more reviews about Hallorans latest?

cannonball

Quote from: 870BkWht on February 14, 2012, 10:49:52 PM
Id like to have any of the 3 but my wife would kill me if I bought all three of them.  She doesnt know about the Lights Out osage copper pot from Wendell that hasn't made it but I guess she will soon.  I will also be getting one of those twisted sisters as well. 

Lets hear some more reviews about Hallorans latest?

I love that Twisted Sister. It is just a raspy, nasty sounding call. I hope the birds like it half as much as I do.

savduck

That twisted sister is NASTY. i put a video of it up about a week ago in the call section. David makes some fine pot and box calls.
Georgia Boy

jbrown

The sister and the mistress are AWESOME!! We killed several gobblers with the mistress last season, deadly, veerrry deadly call! I have no experience with the hounds tooth.

savduck

Georgia Boy

cannonball

Jim, I'm bringing mine down on the team hunt so you can run Del's and mine too if you like.

drenalinld

I should have one by then as well, so just follow me around the swamp, I am bad to leave calls laying around when I move on a gobbler. Might have a chance to pick up a Twisted Sister, Crystal Mistress, and Houndstooth.

By the way, I'm looking for someone to tag along with me and be my keeper and help me keep up with my gear. Any volunteers?

I also scored two Halloran box calls that are insane. I will make a Halloran video soon of these four calls in the woods. They are going to be the death of many long beards.