turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Primos New PHD (Pocket Hen Decoy)

Started by VA_Birdhunter, February 11, 2012, 08:02:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mudhen

Decent looking decoy.  Bought one at SW for $44.95.  Will carry it when I can't pack the DSD's...

mudhen
"Lighten' up Francis"  Sgt Hulka

cannonball

I saw one on display at Gander Mountain, looked like a nice decoy for an inflatable.

VA_Birdhunter

Finally picked me one up on Wed of last week at Gander Mountain....I really like it and think it will work nicely especially since all I do is run and gun!  This fits the bill for me! Also this decoy has a nice stake with it (Metal and its made so you can push it in the ground with your foot) not the cheap plastic that you see on many of them.

God Bless
Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through Christ who strengthens

Spring_Woods

Quote from: zach20065 on February 13, 2012, 12:52:31 PM
not a fan at all of inflatables. I like the deltas i have had for years, i can roll them up and put them in the back of my vest with ease and pull them out and have them set up in no time without any noise

They are sturdy as oak as well. I like my old deltas.

But, I do like the idea of this inflatable fitting in a cargo pocket since I no longer use a vest. Hmm..
"Was that a gobble?":gobble:

tha bugman

I got one to use this year in my ground blind scenarios....it looks really good IMO

Reloader

I saw one at Walmart last weekend.  I wasn't impressed, but they didn't have enough air in the display. The head was hanging over.  The HS sweet sally was the best looking decoy our WM had in stock, followed by she mobile. 

gunslinger

I think they look great.  Saw one in WalMart tonight.   Bit overpriced though...$45 for an inflatable deke?

tha bugman

Looks like Macks is cheaper on alot of stuff!
Quote from: wmahunter on February 11, 2012, 09:22:32 PM
Cabelas has them for 59 and Mack's is selling them for 39 ... go figure.
I ordered from Mack's.

SKFOOTER

I realize that this is an older topic but does anyone know where I can find one of these Primos P.H.D. Decoys?

tha bugman

Quote from: SKFOOTER on May 01, 2017, 10:12:44 PM
I realize that this is an older topic but does anyone know where I can find one of these Primos P.H.D. Decoys?
did a quick search for you and could not find one.  If you do, let me know.  I gave mine to a friend and now I want it back but I am not going to do that :TooFunny:

richard black

Simmons Sporting Goods shows they have them for 49.99. Just do a search on Simmons and should come up.

SKFOOTER

Thanks!!  I just ordered 3. :turkey2:

tha bugman

Love Simmons, stop in there everytime I am headed to LA to hunt!  Yep, they have them! :turkey2: