turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Favorite turkey video

Started by Doug-Va, February 09, 2012, 09:09:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doug-Va

Its about time to start watching them turkey videos if you already haven't ! So what is your best turkey video? Mine would have to be Denny Gulvas "Challenging Pressure Gobblers" not alot of kills on this one but you can learn alot!

Doug

Cove

I've given up on buying DVD's, I normally stay on youtube watching real people minus the commercials.

SonicBanshee

i just love watching turkeys period
Three Crucial Words for Turkey Hunting-GOBBLE GOBBLE BANG!

Spring Creek Calls

Anyone want to do some swappin', I got a bunch of older VHS and some newer CD's. Just to watch and return. Send me a PM

:smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an
2014  SE Call Makers Short Box 2nd Place
2017  Buckeye Challenge Long Box 5th Place
2018  Mountain State Short Box 2nd Place
2019  Mountain State Short Box 1st Place
2019  NWTF Great Lakes Scratch Box 4th Place
2020 NWTF GNCC Amateur 5th Place Box
2021 Mountain State 3rd Place Short Box
2021 SE Callmakers 1st & 2nd Short Box
E-mail: gobblez@aol.com

gordongekko

I normally don't buy videos, but one of my daughters picked up the Hook's video at theNWTF show and wanted it, so it being her eighth birthday she got it.  Anyway, sat down with her and my dad to watch part of it and I gotta say it is pure turkey hunting and killing!  It reminds me of the hunting videos from days gone by...good stuff...after watching the first two setups my Dad looked at me and said "Now this is like real turkey hunting!"
In God we trust; all others pay cash.

dodger

Quote from: gordongekko on February 11, 2012, 01:47:58 AM
I normally don't buy videos, but one of my daughters picked up the Hook's video at theNWTF show and wanted it, so it being her eighth birthday she got it.  Anyway, sat down with her and my dad to watch part of it and I gotta say it is pure turkey hunting and killing!  It reminds me of the hunting videos from days gone by...good stuff...after watching the first two setups my Dad looked at me and said "Now this is like real turkey hunting!"

Told ya... Crushin heads is bad to the bone...

Longbeardfever4ever

Hook's Custom Calls
Keep The Fever Custom Calls
Romans 3:24

fullcurl

Denny Gulvas has some awesome stuff!

Trey

Thanks for the info on the Hook's dvd..

deerhunt1988

Do at least 3/4 of the hunts not take place in a pop-up blind in front of decoys?

If so, it will be the only turkey DVD I purchase this spring.

vagrousehunter

Freddy McGuire, Pure Turkey.   No commercials, just turkey hunting.

PALongspur

Anything from Denny Gulvas is excellent. "Challenging Pressured Gobblers" is fantastic, the live turkey footage is worth the price. The hunts are darn good too!

I also got "Crushin' Heads" a few weeks ago and I'm loving it!