OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Best pair of hooters you will ever see...

Started by cannonball, February 09, 2012, 09:07:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cannonball

I knew that would get your attention! ;D :TooFunny: I just got these in from Hook's. Bought one for me, one for a friend.

savduck

Dang Eddie, you shouldnt have.

Congrats, those look nice.
Georgia Boy

maustypsu

Dang it, I shut down my work computer and logged in from my personal.  Was hoping this was a pic heavy thread.
:TooFunny:

Very nice calls.  Hope they get a few to give themselves away this season!!!

VanHelden Game Calls

Well if your going to toss around that kind of praise I have to offer my critique.

1. There a little lopsided.
2.  I like them a little fuller
3. These give me horrible thoughts of a picture of this old lady...... :newmascot:
And I like my hooters to sound like brbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbr, you know the sound a motor boat makes :TooFunny:

Now these maybe the best locator calls I have seen :funnyturkey:

Basser69

I was thinking you had some wings with the waitress of course! Nice hooters Eddie  :drool: :drool:

savduck

Quote from: VanHelden Game Calls on February 10, 2012, 02:54:47 PM
Well if your going to toss around that kind of praise I have to offer my critique.

1. There a little lopsided.
2.  I like them a little fuller
3. These give me horrible thoughts of a picture of this old lady...... :newmascot:
And I like my hooters to sound like brbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbr, you know the sound a motor boat makes :TooFunny:

Now these maybe the best locator calls I have seen :funnyturkey:

:TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny:
Georgia Boy

Basser69

Guy's the one on the right made its way to Alabama today. I had no idea that Eddie was sending it to me as a gift. I cannot say how much I will enjoy using it for a long time to come knowing that it was given from a friend.

Thank you! Thank you!  Thank you!

savduck

Man you lucky guy.

you would have a blast with that down here in the big swamp. The owls down here get fired up.
Georgia Boy

Basser69

Quote from: savduck on February 13, 2012, 06:08:08 PM
Man you lucky guy.

you would have a blast with that donw here in the big swamp. The owls down here get fired.

Del, we have a ton on my lease next to the river. Come on March 10th for youth season and the 15th for big boy day!

Not to mention I have driven everyone at work nuts with it today. I could not stop playing with thenew hooter! :angel9: :TooFunny: :angel9:

cannonball

Scott,

You're welcome, your're welcome, your're welcome! ;D  I hope your call sounds as good as it's Tennessee twin that I have. I have two other owl hooters and I know now why everyone says the Harrison Hoot'n Stick is the best there is. Enjoy it my friend, and get some blood on it! :z-guntootsmiley:

Houndstooth Game Calls

Saw y'all are down to one hooter a piece now huh!! :fire: :toothy12: :toothy12:

merocustomcalls

I have one of those hooters also and a crow call too, best money I've ever spent on locator calls.

Basser69

Quote from: Houndstooth Game Calls on February 13, 2012, 11:49:12 PM
Saw y'all are down to one hooter a piece now huh!! :fire: :toothy12: :toothy12:

Getting one hooter is still better than having no hooters!  :TooFunny: :TooFunny:

Brian, is the crow call that good? I have been thinking about buying one but have not been sure which one to go with.

merocustomcalls

I bought the dymondwood crow call from hooks, I guess I can only compare it to the H.S. plastic one that I've had for a long time.  The Hooks call is far and away better.

savduck

If you want a good crow call get one from Brian Stanley....Sanatorium. They SCREAM
Georgia Boy