turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

What will you......

Started by runngun, February 09, 2012, 02:24:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

runngun

What do you plan to buy this year to hunt with.......

as for me it will be just a few mouth calls (Hillbilly Custom Calls, white lightening) and maybe a couple of Hooks after hearing yall talk so good about them.
Blessed are the peacemakers for they are the children of God.

Rio Fan

I just ordered a Double Bull Dark Horse blind yesterday.  I've never hunted out of blind and probably won't use it alot, but my 6 year old daughter wants to tag along with me a few times this spring and I don't think she'd be able to sit still enough against a tree. 

Mr16Gauge

Quaker Boy Hooting Owl and Crow Cutter just purchased today.

You can never have enough toys.

:OGturkeyhead:

Ol'Mossy

I haven't bought anything....YET  ;D

lightsoutcalls

It isn't for turkey hunting, but I just ordered a custom made hog hunting light.  It is 500 lumens with 2 red and one green light and runs on a 12 volt battery.  It is supposed to throw a 20-30 yard wide beam at 100-125 yards.  Here piggy, piggy!
Lights Out custom calls - what they're dying to hear!

WildTigerTrout

I bought several mouth calls as spares. Everyone I bought I already have. Just a little advice, if you find a mouth call you really like, buy several you never know when they will quit making it.
Deer see you and think you are a stump. The Old Gobbler sees a stump and thinks it is YOU!

Ol'Mossy

Quote from: WildTigerTrout on February 09, 2012, 03:05:13 PM
I bought several mouth calls as spares. Everyone I bought I already have. Just a little advice, if you find a mouth call you really like, buy several you never know when they will quit making it.

I did just that!!! I have been using The Preacher by Knight and Hale, then saw them on sale at Midway USA and bought four more  ;D

Ol'Mossy

Quote from: PaTurkHntr on February 09, 2012, 02:38:22 PM
I haven't bought anything....YET  ;D

I think i'm gonna but the Turkey Lounger this year, in fact I got my mind made up  ;D

honker22

I will buy my annual shipment of Hooks mouth calls
I also just ordered some more TSS 9s to load up some more bazooka shells
People who don't get it, don't get that they don't get it.

handcannon

I'll probably get me a couple more Hooks mouth calls this year. I'm pretty much set on everything else.

BrowningGuy88

I think I am going to roll with what I have. Saving the hunting budget for a big buy.

May get a Sumtoy or IC choke but that would be all. Now next year - It is going to be embarrassing to tell my buddies what I spent on hunting stuff.

Swamprunner

Spring Allure zebra wood copper

mossy835

A new license and some tags my left overs from last year will do all I need this year (I hope).

stone road turkey calls

Stone Road Turkey Calls / Gary Taylor
2013 Norseman 3rd place pot call
2013 Grand national 6th place pot call
2014 Midwest 3rd place pot call
2015 Midwest 5th place HM Tube call

Ol'Mossy

Oh, I forgot one thing a choke tube for my 20 ga and some shells, man it just never ends  :TooFunny: