OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

It is getting close

Started by davisd9, February 07, 2012, 09:35:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JVA54

Just checked the Illinois dnr web site an I draw a third tag, a fourth season April26- May 2.

:z-guntootsmiley:  

Turkeykiller12

Quote from: JVA54 on March 13, 2012, 09:46:30 PM
 Just checked the Illinois dnr web site an I draw a third tag, a fourth season April26- May 2.

Congrats!!!! Maybe you'll fill all those tags! :you_rock:

JVA54

Quote from: Canyonhunter on March 13, 2012, 09:56:41 PM

Congrats!!!! Maybe you'll fill all those tags! :you_rock:

I hope so, you never know the way Illinois breaks up it's season into five separate weeks bad weather can really screw you up.  The first week is all week days the other four have one week'end in them. You
guy's that can buy a tag and hunt any part of the season an any where in the state need to be thankful.

davisd9

I think you will bust them birds up, JVA54.  Glad you got another tag.  I have an opportunity to fill 8 tags this year, 3 in MS and 5 is SC.  Leaving this afternoon to start my journey to MS.  Stopping in Bremen, Ga and the finish up tomorrow and hopefully be hunting by 2-3 pm tomorrow afternoon!

My goal is to fill at least 5 of the 8 tags, 1 in MS and 4 in SC.
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

dirt road ninja

Cool. I'm glad ya got another chance. That is a strange way to break up a season.

Bustabeak

Quote from: davisd9 on March 14, 2012, 07:12:26 AM
I think you will bust them birds up, JVA54.  Glad you got another tag.  I have an opportunity to fill 8 tags this year, 3 in MS and 5 is SC.  Leaving this afternoon to start my journey to MS.  Stopping in Bremen, Ga and the finish up tomorrow and hopefully be hunting by 2-3 pm tomorrow afternoon!

You're getting close to me coming to Bremen. I'm about 15 minutes from breman. Good luck and hope you have a safe trip

Turkeykiller12

Hey Davisd9 I wished I wasn't working this evening I'd buy yalls supper tonight. I live just up to road from Bremen in fact right before you get into Bama on I-20 you'll see the exit for the town I live in Tallapoosa, Ga. Good Luck on your trip and if your eating in Bremen that cracker barrell beside Mcdonalds is about the best place to eat in Bremen.

dirt road ninja

It's here. Loading up the jeep now to head out. I'm only hunting 5min from the camp and shooting light is about an hour away.

trkehunr93

Quote from: davisd9 on March 14, 2012, 07:12:26 AM
I think you will bust them birds up, JVA54.  Glad you got another tag.  I have an opportunity to fill 8 tags this year, 3 in MS and 5 is SC.  Leaving this afternoon to start my journey to MS.  Stopping in Bremen, Ga and the finish up tomorrow and hopefully be hunting by 2-3 pm tomorrow afternoon!

Good luck!

trkehunr93

Quote from: dirt road ninja on March 15, 2012, 06:56:37 AM
It's here. Loading up the jeep now to head out. I'm only hunting 5min from the camp and shooting light is about an hour away.
Good luck!  Hope to see some pics soon!