turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Wendell Does It Again!

Started by StruttinGobbler3, February 06, 2012, 10:09:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

StruttinGobbler3

For the second year in a row, Wendell Rye of Lightsout customs has built another fine call for me that exceeded expectations. This one was one of his limited edition mesquite/anodized aluminum calls. Very versatile, easy to run, great high pitch with a nice rasp on the back end. Loudest pot call I've owned to date. Clucks and cuts pop off the surface with a great sound. Try one before he runs out, you'll be pleased.
John 3:16

"Fall hunting is maneuvers. Spring hunting is war"
Tom Kelly, Tenth Legion

BigHooks

I'll have too Aman that. He also made me a copper call like you wouldn't beleave pure turkey. The easyest call I have ever used so of the best rollovers an pitch I have ever heard. THANKS WENDELL.....Johnny....

redarrow

Got 2 of his calls and they are awesome.

The Cohutta Strutter

Quote from: StruttinGobbler3 on February 06, 2012, 10:09:00 PM
For the second year in a row, Wendell Rye of Lightsout customs has built another fine call for me that exceeded expectations. This one was one of his limited edition mesquite/anodized aluminum calls. Very versatile, easy to run, great high pitch with a nice rasp on the back end. Loudest pot call I've owned to date. Clucks and cuts pop off the surface with a great sound. Try one before he runs out, you'll be pleased.
Had a feeling you would like that call, very lively. Congrats to you both. :icon_thumright:
Anybody seen America lately?

clarksvalley

just bought my first from wendell off the the turkey call classifieds,should be here next week can`t wait to give it a try.