OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Primos Mastering The Art Turkey Mouth Calls...Any input on this?

Started by ohiomossyoak, February 05, 2012, 10:14:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ohiomossyoak

Hey folks,As some of you may know Im pretty much a total newbie to turkey hunting.I want to learn to use diaphragm calls as I doubt I have anyone to buddy up with on a consistent basis  .I have been looking at the "Mastering The Art  Turkey Mouth Calls Made Easy - CD can call pack..It comes with Instructional CD
Mini A-Frame Double
Sonic Dome Double
Many Beards
See Thru Mouth Call Case..Does anyone have any experience with this package as a learning tool?How did it work/was it straightforward to learn..My other question is does any have any experience with any of the calls listed??Any thoughts,input or advice is greatly appreciated..The 1st link below is to the package via Primos website..The 2nd link is to a place I buy alot of archery stuff.He is great to deal with an has the Package on sale..His prices are always GREAT an shipping is only .99cents per item..EVEN ON BIG ITEMS!

https://shop.primos.com/pc-870-35-mastering-the-art-turkey-mouth-calls-made-easy-cd.aspx 
http://www.bowhunterssupplystore.com/primos-turkey-call.html
"Mister X"=2013 Recon'ed Stryker Strykezone 380 covered in Mossy Oak Treestand camo(1inch groups@45yards off a bench with Slick Trick Broadheads)
"General Patton"=Mossberg 835 Ulti-Mag/24in ported barrel in  woodland camo

Spring Creek Calls

You're on the right track, a diaphram, a CD and lots of practice. Unless you live alone, plan on spending some time in your vehicle!

:smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an
2014  SE Call Makers Short Box 2nd Place
2017  Buckeye Challenge Long Box 5th Place
2018  Mountain State Short Box 2nd Place
2019  Mountain State Short Box 1st Place
2019  NWTF Great Lakes Scratch Box 4th Place
2020 NWTF GNCC Amateur 5th Place Box
2021 Mountain State 3rd Place Short Box
2021 SE Callmakers 1st & 2nd Short Box
E-mail: gobblez@aol.com

JohnnieB