OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

David Halloran new Twisted Sister

Started by savduck, February 04, 2012, 07:11:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

savduck

:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

OH BABY......spent a few minutes with David in Perry, Georgia. I go see him every year. Left with two Twisted Sisters. They are like the Crystal Mistress only nastier........kind of like the smoking, brown liquor drinking, smoking hot, loose sister that the rest of the family tries to keep secret. ill get a video up before end of weekend.
Georgia Boy

savduck

Georgia Boy

JELLYHEAD

JohnnieB

cannonball

drenalinld

It had to be SWEET to get sum of your trumpet fund!lol
Awesome bite in those cutts. I bet it will break mirrors. No kee kees!

savduck

Whats even better.............I didnt spend a dime. One was for Jbrown...he gave me his money and asked me to pick out his call since he couldnt go. When I was younger my Mom use to drive me to this show. I invited her to go with me and my son. Grandma got the 2nd one for my birthday.

Trumpet fund still intact... :icon_thumright:
Georgia Boy

drenalinld

Mossberg835

Chris Downs

Which call would you say would compliment his aluminum call in the maple pot(already have that one) best??  I was thinking of getting the Crystal Mistress or the Twisted Sister, along with a laminate slate.  Any suggestions?

savduck

Thats probably the toughest question Ive ever been asked. ALL his pots are great. I own a few of his pot

The twisted sister sounds good in the video I posted, but you cant really hear everything it brings to the table. It has more attitude than the Mistress. Im digging it right now.
Georgia Boy

Houndstooth Game Calls

Sounds like a winner to me Del I love his calls they all sound good!!!

J Gilbert

If this call is close to the one I got from David last year, it's nothing but pure turkey.  I rotate between the one I have and an aluminum from David as the first call out of the vest.  I've got a few more pots, but none as good as these two

Spurcollecta

Remturkey