OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Green with envy

Started by sugarray, February 04, 2012, 04:14:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sugarray

Cannot believe some of you have your Cabela's Spring Turkey catalog.  I just can't wait to get mine.  I'll look for hours, like a kid looking at the old Sears Toy book at Christmas!!

:drool:

joey46

Have not received mine either.  Maybe they recalled it due to that unfortunate "hevi ad".  They should have been ashamed to run it.  Only :fud: takes 75 yard shots.

TrackeySauresRex

Mid-West and Cabelas, yes. Bass pro, No.
"If You Call Them,They Will Come."

sugarray

I have Mid-West and Bass Pro!!  Not near as good as Cabela's to me for some reason.

mossy835

spurman

Spring turkey hunting, I love it so.                FREEDOM IS NOT FREE

mcgruff1533

Got mine a couple of days ago.    It went straight into the recycle bin since Cabela's prices are significantly higher than anywhere else.

WildSpur

I must be lucky, I have had all 3 for a week or better.  I think I might know each one page by page now!

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk

Cluck more, yelp less

Saylfish

Had mine for a week also. Noticed that dsd decoys are being sold by cabelas.
IAFF 1377

sugarray

Quote from: mcgruff1533 on February 04, 2012, 11:33:14 PM
Got mine a couple of days ago.    It went straight into the recycle bin since Cabela's prices are significantly higher than anywhere else.

Compared to where/who?  I have not noticed this.  Which products?

I love Cabela's and have never noticed their prices higher than anywhere except for Walmart and Ebay.  Shells, yes, but other products nope.

KYFrid

Ray, Just got mine last week (South Charleston). I'd say yours should be in the mail  box this week sometime.

gobbler74

Quote from: sugarray on February 05, 2012, 09:39:31 AM

I love Cabela's and have never noticed their prices higher than anywhere except for Walmart and Ebay.  Shells, yes, but other products nope.

Cabelas fan too...25 years ago when we still had more local sporting goods Cabelas wasnt much of a big deal to me..Since Walmart rolled in..shut down two shooting stores, I deal 90% with cabelas/online on gear now. Great deals if you know how to wait out the free shipping promos and such..Ive always got good customer service too.
"Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail"

smitty1hunter

BigHooks

I got mine last week, I've been looking at the leafy-wear pro 2 system. I've been wanting something to put over a pair of shorts an tee shirt. I have a bug suit but it's to stiff an aggravates me the mesh that is. Does anyone use this camo or have any pros or cons about it. Thanks for your info....  On page 77...

mcgruff1533

Quote from: sugarray on February 05, 2012, 09:39:31 AM

Compared with MidSouth, Natchez Shooters Supply and a few other supplies.    Of the thousands of products these stores carry, it would be impossible to compare and contrast the price between them.    Lets just say that after multiple comparisons, Cabela's was consistently higher.     I like their retail stores, but all those cool displays comes at a higher cost.