OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Bama members

Started by CASH, February 04, 2012, 08:20:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

turkeykiller22

im from huntsville, I hunt in paint rock until april 1 then im off to lincoln county TN
Grounded Brand - https://groundedbrand.com/

Beretta686

Live in Wetumpka (Elmore County). I hunt Elmore, Montgomery, Macon, Henry, Dale, Autauga, Barbour, Clay,  lowndes.  There are a few more but I did not hunt them last year. No turkeys in Alabama so you have to.cover a lot of ground. Oh yeah I remenered another 2 I hunted last year. Pike and Bullock. Set a schedule and just make a rotation to a different piece of land each day. All private or leased land

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk
Official "Hippie" had my hip replaced August 2005

HoggleGobble

Live in Hale county. Hunt in Hale, Perry, Jackson, and Bibb county. 4 counties and have yet tonhear or see a bird in over 10 years...... There's rumors of one in the Birmingham zoo so crossing my fingers this year!!!! :z-guntootsmiley:

YELPA

Live in Northport and hunt wherever they like to  :gobble:

Brent

I live and hunt in Jackson County, Alabama.   I'm hoping sooner or later we'll get some turkeys in this part of the state so I can see one with my own eyes.

redleg06

Just moved to bama from tx this summer so I'm looking forward to chasing some easterns this spring...anyone need a hunting partner?!?!

Northport, Al

Basser69

I live in Shelby Co. but hunt Coosa. Hopefully the NWTF will put some birds out so we can actually hear a live one

2Beards

Quote from: Brent on February 06, 2012, 12:03:02 AM
I live and hunt in Jackson County, Alabama.   I'm hoping sooner or later we'll get some turkeys in this part of the state so I can see one with my own eyes.

Amen to that, if you do see any please message me so I can see them too.

contagious

[quoteI love to get up early every day and listen to the whip-poor-wills sing! ][/quote]

There are so many,we have to dodge them going down the logging road in the morning.!!!

contagious

QuoteJust moved to bama from tx this summer so I'm looking forward to chasing some easterns this spring...anyone need a hunting partner?!?!

Northport, Al

Sure,how much land ya got?LOL

henned up tom

Live in BHM and hunt in Hale, Shelby, Lowndes, and Montgomery Counties....but mostly Hale County...gotta get some of PAM'S DELI!
"May God have mercy upon my enemies, because I won't."

Flydown

Quote from: henned up tom on February 06, 2012, 04:04:49 PM
Live in BHM and hunt in Hale, Shelby, Lowndes, and Montgomery Counties....but mostly Hale County...gotta get some of PAM'S DELI!

Pam's Deli is awesome! I live about 3/10 of a mile from Pam's place! Awesome eats!!!

Brent

Quote from: 2Beards on February 06, 2012, 02:32:58 PM
Quote from: Brent on February 06, 2012, 12:03:02 AM

Amen to that, if you do see any please message me so I can see them too.

I thought I had found some tracks the other day but it turns out they belonged to a juvenile emu who had escaped from his pen.  I'll keep looking.

jayslim

Northport, AL let's get them.

HARDCORE

Hunt mostly Marengo County, have for years.

Still trying to locate and finally kill a bird, heck it'd be nice to even hear one this year.

HC