turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Bama members

Started by CASH, February 04, 2012, 08:20:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

guesswho

I live in Phenix City but I don't turkey hunt.
If I'm not back in five minutes, wait longer!
BodonkaDeke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff
Do unto others before others do unto you
Official Member Of The Unofficial Firedup Turkey
Calls Prostaff

bigthunderchicken

i live in salem, close to phenix city, hunt in crawford we only have big land buzzards :mycross:
Chase

Sherrell

Quote from: CASH on February 04, 2012, 08:57:07 AM
Quote from: Sherrell on February 04, 2012, 08:46:14 AM

33° 20' 19 N, Longitude: 44° 23' 38 E

According to Google that be Baghdad.
I can't believe you looked. :TooFunny: :TooFunny:

Reminded me of someone stopping when I use to hunt a lot of public land and ask if I heard any birds gobbling(yea right).I do admit to one of my old tricks was using what we refer to as a "drop bag".save your turkey feathers from previous seasons and drop some feathers at each parking spot in your local woods..it is very discouraging to pull up to scout or hunt and see a pile of feathers. ;)

kmac

Calhoun county, Knightens Crossroads I think I heard a turkey 2 years ago, but it could have been a dog barking a long way off.

2Beards

From Madison County (New Hope) up in North Alabama, i hunt mainly on private land in Jackson County in Alabama and do most of my hunting in Southern Tennessee in Wayne County.

CASH

Quote from: Sherrell on February 04, 2012, 03:57:35 PM

Reminded me of someone stopping when I use to hunt a lot of public land and ask if I heard any birds gobbling(yea right).I do admit to one of my old tricks was using what we refer to as a "drop bag".save your turkey feathers from previous seasons and drop some feathers at each parking spot in your local woods..it is very discouraging to pull up to scout or hunt and see a pile of feathers. ;)

Well, when you said you hunted a WMA will little or no pressure, I knew you were full of it.  Had to see what coordinates you picked.

We do the feather trick to.   :icon_thumright:
A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands, love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper; his hands remember the rifle.

BC

Live in Leeds, AL (Shelby Co) and turkey hunt wherever I can.

wmd

Live in Madison county and hunt in Madison and Jackson Counties.  We get the short season in Madison county since we hardly have any birds.

crenshawco

Live in Birmingham now from crenshaw county though. Hunt Crenshaw and Shelby

hootn

Quote from: CASH on February 04, 2012, 02:22:03 PM
Quote from: hootn on February 04, 2012, 02:11:38 PM
swamp road and that is all i am telling.... :angel9:

scott

:bike2:

bob remember when you and dave followed me over to that on spot i showed you. we drove by it that day. at one point you were a 3/4 to a mile  from where i killed one off of the swamp road last spring, does that help.
:funnyturkey:

scott

Sherrell

Quote from: CASH on February 04, 2012, 05:41:11 PM
Quote from: Sherrell on February 04, 2012, 03:57:35 PM

Well, when you said you hunted a WMA will little or no pressure, I knew you were full of it.  Had to see what coordinates you picked.

We do the feather trick to.   :icon_thumright:

I duck hunt a lot during the winter and love when a cyber scouter is looking for duck hunting spots.I always give the coordinates to Lake Tharthar in Iraq.

kwil13

I live in Etowah county and hunt in DeKalb county,  we haven't seen a live  turkey in years except at the flea market
Courage is being scared to death and saddling up anyway.........John Wayne
Support NWTF
Support Delta Waterfowl

TrkyHntr

Colbert county, live in Cherokee. I hunt colbert, lauderdale and marion counties.

Shane

Sent from my BlackBerry 9300 using Tapatalk
He's big enough to ride in my truck!

headshot870

Live in Hanceville (Cullman county) hunt Mullberry Fork WMa.

Be safe,

Nathan

CASH

Quote from: hootn on February 04, 2012, 07:22:18 PM
Quote from: CASH on February 04, 2012, 02:22:03 PM
Quote from: hootn on February 04, 2012, 02:11:38 PM
swamp road and that is all i am telling.... :angel9:

scott

:bike2:

bob remember when you and dave followed me over to that on spot i showed you. we drove by it that day. at one point you were a 3/4 to a mile  from where i killed one off of the swamp road last spring, does that help.
:funnyturkey:

scott

Ummm,  No.  That was like 4 years ago.
A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands, love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper; his hands remember the rifle.