turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Got to have one!!!!!!!!

Started by HoggleGobble, February 03, 2012, 11:57:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HoggleGobble

Well, today I stopped by Houndstooth Game Calls to compare some of my favorite crystal and slate calls against the new call that Lyle has made... All I can say is unbelievable!!!!!!! And Cannonball.... I am jealous of your call!!!!! I brought my halloran calls, supreme calls, Pat strawser calls, lon trice calls....... While I love all those calls, Lyles call will be my go to call this spring when I get one!! Incredible roll over with the perfect amount of rasps!!!!! No doubt in my mind that if Lyle entered that houndstooth call in the NWTF call competition, that it would win the D.D. Adams award hands down!!! He has really got something with this call!! Me bragging about it can not do it justice, you have to run one of these babies!!!! And cannonball, you better posts some pics of that call with some Gobblers!

vaturkey

What's the name of Lyle's new call ? 

Thanks   vaturkey   :newmascot:
Vaturkey

Gamblinman

I believe that would be his crystal call, and if it's on par with a Halloran Crystal Mistress, it would be one fine call with a lot of turkey built right into it.

Gman
"I don't hunt turkeys because I want to. I hunt turkeys because I have to."

Houndstooth Game Calls

Thanks Hoggle gobble for the kind words all those calls are fine calls. VA its a cherry pot bronze glass over slate with hickory striker I sent one to Savduck to try we had been talking and I just had played with forever till I was to critical so I sent it to him he ran it but wouldn't give out the name of the callmaker I didn't know he was gonna post it but that was fine to anyway the call just worked out. Since then changed up style of hickory striker a little and the call took a even better change for the good. So I will stick with it!!

cannonball

Quote from: HoggleGobble on February 03, 2012, 11:57:32 PM
Well, today I stopped by Houndstooth Game Calls to compare some of my favorite crystal and slate calls against the new call that Lyle has made... All I can say is unbelievable!!!!!!! And Cannonball.... I am jealous of your call!!!!! I brought my halloran calls, supreme calls, Pat strawser calls, lon trice calls....... While I love all those calls, Lyles call will be my go to call this spring when I get one!! Incredible roll over with the perfect amount of rasps!!!!! No doubt in my mind that if Lyle entered that houndstooth call in the NWTF call competition, that it would win the D.D. Adams award hands down!!! He has really got something with this call!! Me bragging about it can not do it justice, you have to run one of these babies!!!! And cannonball, you better posts some pics of that call with some Gobblers!

I'll post up some pics for sure! I already have a pocket saved for it in the vest, Tennessee long beards beware!