OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

I've said it before and I'll say it again, Hooks is....

Started by Jbird22, February 03, 2012, 12:11:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jbird22

THE BEST in the biz when it comes to customer service!!! I ordered some mouth calls from Scott just a lil while ago and they'll be headed my way tomorrow. For those of you who don't see the big deal, well of the 12 I ordered, at least 9 of them will have to be hand made today as they're not typical production models. To do that on top of having to fill other orders for suppliers/customers and getting ready for the NWTF Convention next week is TOP NOTCH in anyone's book! This is why I will be a customer of Hooks for life!! Scott (Headcrusher) you are the best there is as far as I'm concerned!!

UPDATE: Just got an email from Scott saying "....calls are already done" and "will ship tomorrow". It took 1 whole hour from the time I told him what I wanted to the time he had em built. That's what I'm talking about!!!  :icon_thumright:

TANK

X 2! I love their calls and the customer service even more!

neal

Hooks Custom Calls Prostaff member

NWTF Diamond life member, Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation Life Member, NWTF Nationals Hunting Call Competition Judge, Hooks custom calls striker builder, WI, MN & IA State Friction Calling Champion.

turkey slayer

harleytom

:you_rock:

Totally agree. Customer service is as good as any I've ever encountered.

CASH

Yes, Scott is the MASTER of Customer Service.  He goes above and beyond for us all.
A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands, love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper; his hands remember the rifle.

Longbeardfever4ever

Hook's Custom Calls
Keep The Fever Custom Calls
Romans 3:24

BigHooks

TRKYHTR

RIP Marvin Robbins

[img]http://i261.photobuck

BigMick