turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

The Atheist

Started by Ol'Mossy, February 02, 2012, 07:35:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ol'Mossy

An atheist was seated next to a little girl on a plane and he turned to her and asked "Do you want to talk? Flights go quicker if you strike up conversation with your fellow passenger"

The little girl who had just started to read a book replied
"What do you want to talk about?"

"Oh I don't know" said the atheist, " How about why there is no God, or no heaven or hades or no life after death.", as he smiled smugly

"Ok" she said. " Those could be interesting topics , but let me ask you a question first"
" A horse, a cow and a deer all eat the same grass, yet a deer excretes pellets ,while a cow turns out a flat patty, but a horse produces clumps. Why do you suppose that is?"

The atheist, visible surprised by the girls intelligence , thinks about it and says"I have no idea" , to which the little girl replies " Do you really feel qualified to discuss why there is no God , no heaven or hades or no life after death, when you don't know poop??"

And she went back to reading her book

unclerick

Before all else fails,talk to Jesus

Crappiepro

CASH

A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands, love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper; his hands remember the rifle.

thundrchikin

hookedspur

CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

Gobble!

Ruger M77

I eat therefore I hunt

cannonball

chad fenton

turkey slayer

Hognutz

May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?
If attacked by a mob of clowns, go for the juggler.

kamski1151

When I'm not in the woods, I'm honkin on a Blues Harp

teke