OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

The table saw every woodworker needs

Started by bcc2011, February 02, 2012, 08:57:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wmahunter

redarrow

drenalinld

Basser69

I was told that part that breaks cost 8 grand to replace but cheaper than a finger

jerseyjimk

simpzenith

They employer bought one just before I left. Never got the chance to test it. :)

C_W

Quote from: Basser69 on February 02, 2012, 04:56:58 PM
I was told that part that breaks cost 8 grand to replace but cheaper than a finger

Way cheaper than a finger.

Table Saw 10'' Standard Brake Cartridge, TSBC-10R2     InStock    $69.00 Each

I still like my 18" Northfield #4, and my two Vintage Uni-saws. Something about a 7.5 hp 100% American Made, 1 ton piece of iron ripping through a 5" piece of hardwood. Or a 55 year old Uni cutting a perfect dado with no run out, and knowing it will still be capable to do the same in 50 years for my great grand kids. And don't get me started about them 13" lunch box screamer things they call a "planer" now a day's.......

CW

Ol'Mossy

Basser69

Quote from: C_W on February 03, 2012, 02:23:02 AM
Quote from: Basser69 on February 02, 2012, 04:56:58 PM

Way cheaper than a finger.

Table Saw 10'' Standard Brake Cartridge, TSBC-10R2     InStock    $69.00 Each

I still like my 18" Northfield #4, and my two Vintage Uni-saws. Something about a 7.5 hp 100% American Made, 1 ton piece of iron ripping through a 5" piece of hardwood. Or a 55 year old Uni cutting a perfect dado with no run out, and knowing it will still be capable to do the same in 50 years for my great grand kids. And don't get me started about them 13" lunch box screamer things they call a "planer" now a day's.......

CW

Wow! Some one lied to me!

pappy

now that is a God send of an attachment.....they should incorporate that in a band saw....
my new email is paw.paw.jack@sbcglobal.net
tel...573-380-8206

Hognutz

That should be part of every table saw. Very neat..
May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?
If attacked by a mob of clowns, go for the juggler.