OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

The first..................

Started by scott ellis, February 01, 2012, 08:46:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WildTigerTrout

Lynch "World Champion" box call mid 1970's.
Deer see you and think you are a stump. The Old Gobbler sees a stump and thinks it is YOU!

gobbler777

1962  My turkey hunting mentor made my first diaphram call out of aluminum and dental dam. I still have the frame ... a treasure of a long love affair with turkey hunting.
For Gibson and Mincey crow calls visit CrowMart at www.crowmart.com  Turkey Guide - Maryland

Trumpetyelper

TRKYHTR

Quaker Boy box call and a pro triple. Still have the box call, the mouth call is long gone since 1983.

TRKYHTR
RIP Marvin Robbins

[img]http://i261.photobuck

El Pavo Grande

Lynch Fool Proof 101 box call and a Quaker Boy double reed mouth call.

West Augusta

Quaker boy Aluminator and a Camo Copper pot
No trees were hurt in the sending of this message, however a large number of electrons were highly inconvenienced.

BigMick

CASH

Lohman's (sp) Pump Yelper. 2001. Horrible call.
A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands, love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper; his hands remember the rifle.

scott ellis

Awesome stuff guys-brings back so many memories hearing all those product names.

se

Flydown

Quote from: CASH on February 02, 2012, 05:49:30 AM

You really bought one of those?  :TooFunny: Lol!   

My first call was an HS starter kit, I think it came with a hooter,crow call and a Lil Deuce slate (killed my first turkey with it)and I have no idea where any of it is anymore.

Roostem33

Primos Power Crystal and Limbhanger mouth call and drove everyone insane!!

Jody
The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.(John 10:10)

gob09

mine was a H.S. strut lil duce it came with an owl hooter a diaphram and something else gave 20 bucks for it  got it in the spring 2008 killed two birds with it after i started buying customs i passed it on to a new turkey hunter

sugarray

Primos Power Crystal and Primos Spring Hen.  Bought in 2009 and still have them, my son use the Spring hen.  Now I am a Mother Lode guy and use mouth call mostly.

MDbowman

drenalinld

Quote from: Flydown on February 02, 2012, 07:46:55 AM
Quote from: CASH on February 02, 2012, 05:49:30 AM

You really bought one of those?  :TooFunny: Lol!   

My first call was an HS starter kit, I think it came with a hooter,crow call and a Lil Deuce slate (killed my first turkey with it)and I have no idea where any of it is anymore.

There were a few of those that sounded good, but most were horrible! I think the designer was just sitting at home laughing at those pumping them in he woods.