turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

WHEW

Started by savduck, February 01, 2012, 06:35:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

savduck

Been told if you want to start a trumpet collection there are a few to have in your collection....permar, cox, buice, sentel, etc.

Called Buice last week, got one ready when ever I have tax money come in. Called Frank Cox, got on the waiting list. My trumpet will be ready Summer 2013.....PLENTY of time to save.
Georgia Boy

drenalinld

I can't let you get too far ahead of me...lol

savduck

You need any numbers let me know. Got Cox, Buice, and Marlin Watkins saved in my phone. Got Mudpuppi on speed dial to.
Georgia Boy

cannonball

Quote from: savduck on February 01, 2012, 07:04:05 PM
You need any numbers let me know. Got Cox, Buice, and Marlin Watkins saved in my phone. Got Mudpuppi on speed dial to.

I would like the contact info for Marlin Watkins, please.

jbrown

I like a gobbler hunter with lots of money!

savduck

Quote from: jbrown on February 01, 2012, 10:59:04 PM
I like a gobbler hunter with lots of money!

Jim, i put your name on the list too. I figured I had about 18 months to tell you  :goofball: :toothy9: :toothy9:
Georgia Boy

savduck

Quote from: cannonball on February 01, 2012, 09:29:44 PM
Quote from: savduck on February 01, 2012, 07:04:05 PM

I would like the contact info for Marlin Watkins, please.

Ok, not in this phone. Must have been in the other one that went overboard a year ago. I can get it. ill have it in a few days.
Georgia Boy

Basser69

I have watkins, whitts and on Franks list. I talked to him about 3 months ago and mine is due in this summer. Talked to muddpuppi last night and my second from him should be here before the season starts. McClain is on my hit list also. Oh, don't forget to add Mero to the must have list.

savduck

Quote from: Basser69 on February 02, 2012, 10:21:47 AM
I have watkins, whitts and on Franks list. I talked to him about 3 months ago and mine is due in this summer. Talked to muddpuppi last night and my second from him should be here before the season starts. McClain is on my hit list also. Oh, don't forget to add Mero to the must have list.

Craig has some new internals......they run like a hot rod. Im heading to his house tonight to run a few new ones. He just posted these up the other day.

http://www.georgiawaterfowler.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=15265&p=119179#p119179
Georgia Boy

drenalinld

I can't see them b/c I'm not a member of the forum.

Basser69

savduck

Sorry gents. Here you go. Scott, Craig brought by a long box  tpnight that he made out of some wood you brought him. My second Mero is already on order.

Georgia Boy

jbrown

Thanks Del, thats just what I need more trumpets! I would like to have a Cox!

savduck

Quote from: jbrown on February 02, 2012, 08:17:31 PM
Thanks Del, thats just what I need more trumpets! I would like to have a Cox!

Jim, Im just picking at you, but I do have his number if you would like it. Seriously you have 18 months to save up for it.
Georgia Boy

Basser69

Del, that last call of Craig's is freaking SWEET! I have yet to get one of Craig's long boxes bot I am not a box caller. I started with them but I have gone all air head for the last 10-15 years. Mainy mouth call until last year. Oh, smack Craig up side the head and tell him thanks for that and costing me a out 2 grand to try and make these dang things. He will know what you are talking about :character0029: