OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

mossy oak bottomland in treklite clothing...

Started by Turkeykiller12, January 29, 2012, 11:41:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Turkeykiller12

Was browsing through the Macks book and seen that mossy oak is finally offering thier treklite gear in the bottomland pattern! This is a dream come true for me. Hopefully Macks or another retailer will them in stock soon I'm spending way too much money this year. lol  :funnyturkey:

trkehunr93

I just ordered some original trebark from Sportsmans Guide that was dirt cheap and over the weekend I found a complete suit of trebark, pants, shirt and jacket on eBay and it is on it's way.  I like the new camo we have now but I have always liked Trebark and in the mountains of VA it is a very effective pattern especially when you are set up against a pine or a scarlet oak.  Nothing can compare to the classics.

Turkeykiller12

Finally placed my order for some of this camo last night! It took Macks PW forever to get it in stock. I'll take a pic of it and post up when it gets here. I just couldn't resist some trek lite clothes in bottomland camo!!!

davisd9

Big fan of bottomland.  Cannot wait to see it.
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

Turkeykiller12

Bottomland in treklite gear. I love this stuff

Bustabeak

I bought some of the ol Tom pants yesterday. I tries them on when I got home and couldn't take them off! I'll have to try one of the shirts like you posted. I didn't really like the pad built in the shirts on the ol Tom shirts.

Bustabeak

Are these pants and shirt close to the same material as the ol tom pants? I'm looking for something light weight and cool. I slid down a creek bank today chasing a bird and the ol tom pants ripped right down the crotch.

Turkeykiller12

There pretty light weight and seem to keep me cooler than anything else when it's hot. The material seems pretty durable so far.