OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Supreme Turkey calls which one?

Started by siyakadog, January 28, 2012, 11:06:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

siyakadog

I will only be able to get one custom call this year, normally I try to get 3 or 4.  I have decided I want a Supreme call.  What is the best one, I like something that can loud but can also go low for closer in work.  I like the Pure Death, Double Suicide and Call Girl.

thanks

runngun

Pure Death !!!! It has a turkey closed up in it !!!!!
Blessed are the peacemakers for they are the children of God.

tomanyturkeycalls

was wondering about the pure death??  ceramic or wood?

Longbeardfever4ever

I have a pure death in a cocobolo pot.  I love it but it's not my style of call...
Hook's Custom Calls
Keep The Fever Custom Calls
Romans 3:24

panhandlehunter

I have a pure death pinnacle.  rnngun put it right by saying it has a turkey closed up in it.  It works when nothing else will.  It's pretty much all I use.

Dont have any of the other calls but thinking about getting another one.

yelpy

I would buy the Pure Death in the pinnacle pot. I have the Cocobola pot and it sure does have a great sound but can't use it on cold and damp mornings. It seems to hate the moisture. I also picked up the Talking Dirty and it is also a very good sounding call.

chipper

I have all of Steves calls, the Pinnicle Pure Death and the Cocabola Strut Buster are my go to calls but that Siren isgoing in my vest a lot the last 2 years. There all great calls.

GobblerChaser

I have all of Steve's calls and my 2 go to calls are the strut buster and the pinnacle pure death. I like the pinnacle when there is any threat of wet weather. You can't go wrong, don't worry.

Safe and Happy Hunting!

Follow me on twitter @GobblerChaser.

Old Gobbler

Get one of Steve's calls you wont be sorry , contact him and he will play them for you  -   He makes a top notch pot call

Phone:  (478) 808-4861

Secondary Phone:  (478) 741-1542

E-mail:   mail@supremeturkeycalls.com

:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon