OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Tube Calls

Started by M,Yingling, January 27, 2012, 08:33:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

M,Yingling

Well i tought sense making calls was small hobby of mine i would make up few tub calls for Team Spur Collectors,,Just having little fun 
If each team member just pm s me you address i ll ship one out to you if you want one ,,,
Iam not the best caller on these things yet but getting their i plan to bag my first bird with a tube this year (hopefully)LOL

These are made of hard maple with mahogany lip rests
Ill throw in couple extra Latex reeds and thicknesses also
Theirs few messing i got sent out already

Enjoy

Not taking orders for calls at this time ,,,but my have some on hand  ,,,I Dont sell strikers
I do like copper pot calls,,,,Get them While u can
My YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/user/CallerTurkey

davisd9

This was a wonderful idea and I am glad you did it for the team.  I do not have one but this is something that I am proud to have.  I will definitely carry it with all season.  They look better than I imagined!  THANKS!!!
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

woodwzrd

Can I be on your team? Nice looking batch of tubes and a great gesture for your team.

C J Stahly

Quote from: woodwzrd on January 27, 2012, 08:45:33 PM
Can I be on your team? Nice looking batch of tubes and a great gesture for your team.

Just another outstanding gesture by a top notch fella. 

Thanks Mike, you've outdone yourself.

JVA54

Those look good!  Awesome of you to do this!

Turkeykiller12

They look great and sound great too. Got mine in the mail yesterday with the copper pot I bought. Great to have such a good call maker on our team. Thanks again Mike!!!

Bustabeak

Man, that really is pretty awesome!  I would really like to have one of the calls. I've never had a tube call. I'll PM you my address! Been on old gobbler about two years and really and truly couldn't say a bad thing about this site or the members on here. Glad to be on your team this year. I hope to put one of these Georgia gobblers on the ground with the call come March!

trkehunr93

I only have one tube call but never could use it but these calls look great, PM sent.  I will be driving my wife crazy practicing with it.  Thanks for doing this for us!

dirt road ninja

M,Yingling

It was fun making these up gave me something to do in my spare time ,,
If you dont like it just go ahead patteren  that shotgun in on it ,,Make good turkey head LOL ,,,,,,,,But any way ,,,who ever droped me their address i droped the call in mail today ,,
Not taking orders for calls at this time ,,,but my have some on hand  ,,,I Dont sell strikers
I do like copper pot calls,,,,Get them While u can
My YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/user/CallerTurkey

boomer

Thanks for doing this. Can't wait to get to try it out this spring.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Bustabeak

Got mine yesterday!! Sounds great! I really appreciate you sending this out. I hope I can use it on a bird this year. I just have to get use to using it. Its been a while since I have used one. Thanks Again!!