turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

New Wing bone

Started by ElkTurkMan, February 19, 2011, 07:11:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ElkTurkMan

A good Buddy of mine built a wing bone from one of my birds from last year.  It turned out awesome and I will always cherish it.   It don't sound half bad either.

[attachment deleted by admin]

harvester

Man he done a great job on that.  :you_rock:

gob09

unclerick

Wow thats sweet right there.
Before all else fails,talk to Jesus

mfd1027

That's a beauty Shane.   Nice work!   
Dan

unclerick

Shane are you going to hnt with that call or just use it as a keep sake, it sure is purty.
Before all else fails,talk to Jesus

ElkTurkMan

Quote from: unclerick on February 19, 2011, 10:37:05 PM
Shane are you going to hnt with that call or just use it as a keep sake, it sure is purty.
I'll more than likely just keep this one as a keepsake.  I already have a wing bone that I have been using, that is not as fancy.  I've also have another wing bone coming, from a bird I killed in 2009.  The guy doing that does great work as well.  This particular wing bone  I posted is special, because it's my first state ground Turkey after years of chasing them.   

mfd1027

That's awesome Shane.    There's nothing like a WB from a bird you killed.   
Dan

harvester

I aint never thought about having one made from a bird I killed, my have to look into that, sounds kinda neat.

keyser12ga

That is nice!  I made two out of my first bird, one doesn't sound good at all, the other makes good yelps, but it kills my lips. 

ElkTurkMan

Quote from: harvester on February 20, 2011, 07:55:39 AM
I aint never thought about having one made from a bird I killed, my have to look into that, sounds kinda neat.

Dustin, or any of you guys, if you want to have one made from one of your birds just let me know.  I've got two different guys that can build one for you like the one I just had done.

harvester

Quote from: Hawken on February 20, 2011, 10:49:49 AM
Quote from: harvester on February 20, 2011, 07:55:39 AM

Dustin, or any of you guys, if you want to have one made from one of your birds just let me know.  I've got two different guys that can build one for you like the one I just had done.

I will keep that in mind. Thanks.

nctrkyhntr

Thats a good looking call

gob09

rick made a few a couple years ago but they are'nt nearly as pretty as yours

harvester

Quote from: gob09 on February 21, 2011, 07:10:36 AM
rick made a few a couple years ago but they are'nt nearly as pretty as yours

How good do they sound?