OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Youth Season

Started by Houndstooth Game Calls, January 27, 2012, 12:05:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Houndstooth Game Calls

I am ready to hit the woods my son is 13 years old and we have plans to hunt east MS bout cant stand the waiting the the next weekend bama youth season! I live for youth season its my favorite time of the spring season and we usually always smack one! But this year I have a camera man going with us for both weekends and hope it works out so I can share the hunt with yall. How many have plans for a youth season?

Basser69

I will have one of mine in the woods for sure. I had 4 birds in gun range with him the first year out before he killed one but man was it fun

BigGobbler

I Will be hitting the woods and calling for two youths on two different public areas. we have birds located and hope they are willing come y-day.

maustypsu

I'm going to try. Every year it is a struggle because the kid I pick out ends up with some conflict with sports.

Good luck to the future of turkey hunting.

savduck

I dont think we have a youth day, but my 6 year old is gonna be with me a lot. We are gonna start shooting his 20 ga next weekend. Gonna try and get him one this year.
Georgia Boy

Basser69

Del, check your regs. I think just about all states have the youth season now

savduck

Nope, no youth season. Just checked it again.
Georgia Boy

drenalinld

I am planning to take the 11 yr old grandson of my friend/boss who passed away recently.