OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

mouth calls

Started by bonemonger, January 26, 2012, 12:31:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bonemonger

i am in the market for some new calls. prefer 2 or 2 and half reed calls,small frame. any suggestions welcome. Bob

CASH

A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands, love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper; his hands remember the rifle.

StruttinGobbler3

Hooks all the way. No question about it.
John 3:16

"Fall hunting is maneuvers. Spring hunting is war"
Tom Kelly, Tenth Legion

TauntoHawk

Hooks have a smaller frame and more comfortable tape than most other makers and manufacturers I've used.. really comfortable to keep in your mouth and control while still sealing very well. excelent tone and sound quality the executioner is the best ive ever used and worth buying 2

im excited to try the executioner II this spring
<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="l4hWuQU"><a href="//imgur.com/l4hWuQU"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

runngun

Hillbilly custom calls are great and easy to run.
Blessed are the peacemakers for they are the children of God.

Jbird22

+1 for Hooks....gonna give the new Deadend small frames a try soon also. They gonna have to be some kind of sweet to earn a spot in my vest with my Hooks.

Trevor2

There is only one mouth call brand I run and will continue running, as said before.

HOOKS!
Strutstopper

gooblnfever

bonemonger

once again thanks for all the advise. a forum member on here has made a wonderful offer to try his calls and i am looking forward to some great results. Bob