OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Where you from.

Started by redarrow, January 25, 2012, 08:21:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

redarrow

Just curious where my fellow team mates are from and where you hunt. I'm friends with Brian Cady,Woodsman4god and Kamski,and we are all from Michigan and hunt here also. What about you other fellas ?

hookedspur

I'm from WV ,originally . I lived there for 55 years and still own a small place ,25 acres . I retired and moved to central Oh a year ago this Feb. and will hunt both those states and I love to hunt Kansas and hope to get back there again this year.
CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

GobbleNut

I have lived in southern New Mexico all of my 60 years.  Do most of my turkey hunting in NM, Texas, and Oklahoma,...but I am also going to Alabama and possibly Wisconsin this spring. 

anthonyjhallen

I am from the great state of North Carolina.  I planned on hunting out in New Mexico this year but by 1SG has other plans that will not let me go to far form home this spring.  So I am currently in the process of re-planning my spring activities.

BOFF

From a geographical answer, Alabama.  :angel9:

Born and raised here.

God Bless,
David B.

Woodsman4God

Well Red about covered it for me, I am from Wayne Michigan ( Near Detroit) and I will do my hunting in the Northern lower part of Michigan. My wife is gonna try for her first turkey this spring during the Open may hunt, Woo Hoo should be some fun

BigMick

From North Central Kentucky.  About halfway between Lexington, KY and Cincinnati, OH.

Mainly hunt KY but also plan on hunting Ohio this year and possibly SC.
Planning an Osceola hunt next season!

yella yelper

perrysbirds

Hi everyone..
Im Perry from Ontario Canada...
Going on my first turkey hunt in the usa this spring to Wyoming and South dakota...
Then coming back here to bust up some heads in Ontario..
If I aint out shooting deer
Im home drinking beer

briancady

Well Red got me covered also.  I am from Northern Lower Michigan, and hunt there also. 

kamski1151

I'm in Northern lower Mi.. About 30 miles from Brian Cady..

When I'm not in the woods, I'm honkin on a Blues Harp

Spellnj3

From New Jersey, will only be hunting here this year, hopefully a day with Andy Smith too!!
Print by Madison Cline, on Flickr

BOFF

Quote from: GobbleNut on January 25, 2012, 11:26:40 PM
I have lived in southern New Mexico all of my 60 years.  Do most of my turkey hunting in NM, Texas, and Oklahoma,...but I am also going to Alabama and possibly Wisconsin this spring. 

Jim,

Where in Alabama are you going?

God Bless,
David B.