turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Mossy Oak

Started by dawgfrombama, January 21, 2012, 06:29:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dawgfrombama

Is it me or has Mossy Oak camo taken a back seat to some of the other brands?  I just don't see as much as I used to in the BPS catalogs and other stores.  I know Toxey Haas sold the apparel part of the business to Russell.  I also noticed that browning has products in RealTree.  All they used to carry was MO.  I have always used MO and love the obsession pattern.  I know down in the deep south MO was just about all that was worn in the 90's and 2000's.  Like I said, it maybe that I've just been looking in the wrong places.

Crappiepro

Your not alone LOL, I noticed the same thing. I love the Obsession pattern. I used to get it at Wal-Mart and now they sell another pattern in the spring. Seems like the only places that have it now are the high dollar company's, with their own special version of a stretch/ moisture wicking fabric. I just like the plain old cotton long sleeve shirts and 6 pocket pants.
The new Midwest Turkey Supply catalog has a decent price on this style of pants and shirts. That's propably where I'll get mine.

VaTuRkStOmPeR

Definitely harder to find!