OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

New member from AR

Started by BBD, January 17, 2012, 11:21:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BBD

Have enjoyed reading the OG forum for awhile so I decided to log on and join in. Live in south Arkansas but please don't hold that against me. I hunt everything that has a season but my true passion is turkey hunting. I killed my first turkey in 1994, the first season it was open in the county I live in. I have been forunate enough to get atleast one bird every year since. Hunted in 5 states last year and added some long beards to my box. Isn't nothing like it. I shoot a Mossberg 935 with Kick's .690 and Win XR 5's. One main reason for me visiting OG was the threads on 20 gauges. I bought my son a youth 20 last year and I managed to kill a gobbler in TX with it but wasn't able to one in front of him. Hopefully that changes this spring!!  Good Luck to everyone and keep sharing your knowledge.

Hognutz

May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?
If attacked by a mob of clowns, go for the juggler.

spurman

WELCOME BBD, if you love to talk turkey's and chasing long beards you are in a good place. Good luck this spring.
Spring turkey hunting, I love it so.                FREEDOM IS NOT FREE

drenalinld

Welcome from Central AR! You will like it here. I hope your son gets one this Spring!

Basser69

Sully53

JVA54

boomer

hookedspur

CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

cannonball

turkey slayer

FttFttVroom!

CallMaker

:welcomeOG: Goods luck to both you and your son this coming season!
Steven

GobblerChaser

Welcome aboard.  Settle in and have some fun.  Looking forward to sharing some stories with you.

Safe and Happy Hunting!

Follow me on twitter @GobblerChaser.

Woodsman4God