OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Will Primos

Started by ChiefBubba, January 16, 2012, 08:10:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChiefBubba

Got to meet Will Primos in the Houston airport flying back from my Goose and Duck hunt today. Super nice and first rate guy. Very Personable and friendly. Will definitely be buying more of his things. Chief.

Eric Gregg

If I could pick one celeb hunter to turkey hunt with, it would be either Col. Tom Kelly or Will Primos.
Great guy and proud to say he is from MS :you_rock:

RutnNStrutn

Quote from: ChiefBubba on January 16, 2012, 08:10:18 PM
Got to meet Will Primos in the Houston airport flying back from my Goose and Duck hunt today. Super nice and first rate guy. Very Personable and friendly. Will definitely be buying more of his things. Chief.
He has always been my favorite hunting celeb!!

TnTurk

I like the way he always thanks the good Lord for the game he has taken.  :cross2:

Ol'Mossy

That would be awesome to meet Will Primos, I learned how to work a mouth call from watching one of his VHS tapes

in fact I was using a Primos Limbhanger and still use them once in a while

WildTigerTrout

I really like Will Primos "Stacked" or "Piggyback" double and triple framed mouth calls. I especially like the "original" True Double. His calls are first rate. I have never met him but have heard nothing but good things about him.
Deer see you and think you are a stump. The Old Gobbler sees a stump and thinks it is YOU!

MAGGUNS

Great fellow Mississippian!!!!!

buck_hunter21

I have met him several times. Great guy.
Spill Blood

honker22

Quote from: PaTurkHntr on January 16, 2012, 08:34:43 PM
That would be awesome to meet Will Primos, I learned how to work a mouth call from watching one of his VHS tapes

in fact I was using a Primos Limbhanger and still use them once in a while

Same here... it was an old tape where they killed a MS bird.  I just remember Will saying "Put your foot on his head, put your foot on his head" and telling us how hard it was to get that on tape.
People who don't get it, don't get that they don't get it.

El Pavo Grande

I have always liked the Primos Truth videos.  Still the best in my opinion & the Truth I - V are classics.  My brother was on a business trip to Jackson several years back.  He stopped by the headquarters and ended up sitting down with Will for a short visit.  He said he was extremely nice.  He even donated a few turkey and crow calls for the Jakes at the local NWTF chapter.

goblr77

Big fan of Will's. I grew up watching his videos.

spurman

Very nice man always has time to talk to you at the convention. The first video's I ever watched on turkey hunting was The Truth about turkey hunting video's, the first one's are still my favorites.
Spring turkey hunting, I love it so.                FREEDOM IS NOT FREE

Turkeykiller12

Alot of respect right here for Will Primos. I've never met him, but I do believe he is a great person to be representing the hunting industry. We need more like him.

CallMaker

Quote from: Canyonhunter on January 17, 2012, 10:18:14 PM
Alot of respect right here for Will Primos. I've never met him, but I do believe he is a great person to be representing the hunting industry. We need more like him.   
My sentiments exactly!
Steven

Gus_13

Awesome guy and why wouldn't he be? He's from MS! My buddy is a camera guy for them. He was in the Turkey video last year. I haven't seen the new one yet!
Strut. Gobble. Die.