turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

New for the Collection

Started by davisd9, January 16, 2012, 05:56:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

davisd9

Picked this up from our very own M,Yingling.  Cannot wait to get it.  Picked it up mostly for my collection but it will definitely be running through the South Carolina woods with me this year.  Did not have a copper surfaced pot call until now.  :icon_thumright:

"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

JVA54

M,Yingling

I hope it brings few long beards in for you . Copper is my go to call.
and if you have any problems with it just let me know  . I called up quite few birds with copper
Not taking orders for calls at this time ,,,but my have some on hand  ,,,I Dont sell strikers
I do like copper pot calls,,,,Get them While u can
My YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/user/CallerTurkey

C J Stahly

Was this posted in the classifieds? It looks very much similiar to one that i was eyeballing

davisd9

It was in the classifieds but for only an hour and half or so.
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

boomer

Nice looking call! Copper is my go to call also.

dirt road ninja

Good looking call. I bought my first copper call this year.

davisd9

Got it today and it is real eye candy, but is much better on the ears.  This is my first copper call and am overly pleased with it.  Fits in the collection wonderfully!

M,Yingling

Quote from: davisd9 on January 20, 2012, 01:18:59 PM
Got it today and it is real eye candy, but is much better on the ears.  This is my first copper call and am overly pleased with it.  Fits in the collection wonderfully!

Iam happy you like it i hope it helps you knock few birds down  :icon_thumright:
Not taking orders for calls at this time ,,,but my have some on hand  ,,,I Dont sell strikers
My YouTube

C J Stahly

3 custom Yingling calls in the SC woods.....uh oh..ole tom doesnt have a chance.

C J Stahly

Got mine today...Im still at work so I haven't let them sing just yet.  They look fantastic and Im sure will would just as good. 

If anyone wants/needs some calls....I can't see why you wouldn't talk to Mike. 

Top notch fella.

C J Stahly

Quote from: C J Stahly on January 23, 2012, 02:39:18 PM
Got mine today...Im still at work so I haven't let them sing just yet.  They look fantastic and Im sure will would just as good. 

If anyone wants/needs some calls....I can't see why you wouldn't talk to Mike. 

Top notch fella.

Whooo Hooo.....These calls sound very good.   I can't to see how the birds respond to them.

M,Yingling

Good luck with the calls ,Hope you can take a few birds with them   :icon_thumright:

Thanks Again Guys
My YouTube

tcook7

Quote from: C J Stahly on January 20, 2012, 09:25:30 PM

3 custom Yingling calls in the SC woods.....uh oh..ole tom doesnt have a chance.

Make that 4, had to jump in on the bandwagon  :emoticon-cartoon-012: