OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Trail Cam Pictures....

Started by Turkeykiller12, January 14, 2012, 12:25:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Turkeykiller12

I wished my birds would come to the camera. Im going to put another camera out on the opposite side of the club and see what the yields. The turkeys are there it's all a matter of them coming across my feed I have out for them.

davisd9

You will get some pictures, just a matter of time.  I am planning on going down to the land sunday to put the new batteries I have in my cameras and to see if I got lucky enough to catch any birds on the camera that had half a battery life.  Will let everyone know what is on it and if I have any gobblers I will post the picture.
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

davisd9

Went down to check the cameras and one of them was no where to be found.  Nothing on the other.  Sucks to have one stole, of course it was the better of the two, but I knew better than putting it on the powerline that I did.  Oh well.  Live and learn.  Hope someone else had a better experience with the cams this weekend than I did.
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

Turkeykiller12

Im sorry to hear about your trail cam man. Those worthless thieves are everywhere these days. I went to one of my clubs today that Ive had a cam on. After looking through the pictures from the last week, I still dont have a turkey on trail cam. While I was there I put a cam on the other end of my club near where there was a flock of turkeys roosting during deer season. There was a good bit of scratching in there today so maybe this camera will catch some turkeys. I've got a picture or two of a couple good bucks that Im glad to see survived the season. Im going to scout another piece of property that I turkey hunt tomorrow and hopefully will find alot of sign. I'll let you all know what I find. By the way the people riding four wheelers are absolutley tearing the roads up around our club. Hope no one else is having this problem.

dirt road ninja

I found a camera I'd had left out during deer season. Looked at the card and found some turkey pics. These birds roost about 75 yard from this little field.

tcook7

JVA54

JVA54

tcook7 you need to give him a ride home in your truck!

C J Stahly

Quote from: JVA54 on February 24, 2012, 05:57:46 PM

tcook7 you need to give him a ride home in your truck!

My heart got to pounding just seeing the picture!!!

dirt road ninja

M,Yingling

Not taking orders for calls at this time ,,,but my have some on hand  ,,,I Dont sell strikers
I do like copper pot calls,,,,Get them While u can
My YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/user/CallerTurkey

C J Stahly

http://i1010.photobucket.com/albums/af223/cjstahly/4Mar12.jpg

Click the link to for the full image

Not a trail cam pic, but    OH MAN OH MAN!!!   I turned the corner and BAM!!  About a dozen plus turkeys....the two out front are a couple of nice toms.  Cant tell from the pic that well, but you can see the birds.  

There were a lot of hens and some other birds walking in the tress that I couldn't tell what they were.  

trkehunr93

:drool:  My trigger finger is getting itchy!!  Good luck with those birds!

Turkeykiller12

:drool: HOOOOOOOOOKS!!!!!! Dang good turkey right there!!!! I still haven't got a single turkey on any of my trail cameras. The deer and coons have ate really good since deer season ended. I quit putting out corn last week. We had a really good acorn crop last year and there are still acorns on the ground in alot of places. Maybe this explains why the yellow acorns didn't draw them in! Oh well C'mon season and good luck t cook on getting that limb hanger!!!! :z-guntootsmiley:

tcook7

Never buy a cam with sound, you will never stop watching videos!!