OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Trail Cam Pictures....

Started by Turkeykiller12, January 14, 2012, 12:25:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Turkeykiller12

Whats everyones opinion on us team members posting trail cam pictures of gobblers that are on our hit list for 2012?

davisd9

I have no problem with it.  Would love to see them.
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

Turkeykiller12

Great! I enjoy using trail cameras, so if the turkeys will cooperate I'll have some pix up soon.

JVA54

tcook7

This ol boy gave me the slip several times last year...had him inside of 30 yards three times but couldn't get a shot.  Another time he ran across a field for about 100 yards but pulled the brakes up about 55 yards out to strut and gobble for the next 20 minutes  :angry9:

He was one of those birds that likes to hear himself gobble too

Was fortunate to kill the other bird he was running with early in the year and he became educated real fast.

davisd9

Man, that is one beautiful bird.  I hope that you get him this year.  Those ones that outsmart you are the most rewarding to finally get! 
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

Turkeykiller12

Thats is big bird! Nice THICK beard too!

davisd9

Here is a picture that I got February 2010.  Got to get them cameras out for some scouting.

boomer

Post them up I like seeing pics. Nice looking bird tcook7

M,Yingling

Nice birds ,,,  Got to get mine out some time here,, its been awhile
Not taking orders for calls at this time ,,,but my have some on hand  ,,,I Dont sell strikers
I do like copper pot calls,,,,Get them While u can
My YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/user/CallerTurkey

dirt road ninja

I've got a bunch from this fall while looking for deer. I will post from my lap to when I get a chance. Think I even got one of two poults strutting in August.

That strutters a STUD. Good luck with him.

First try with photobucket I  hoping for the best

WNY Bowhunter

Here's a few that I'll be chasing around this spring...

"I'm not from New Yawk.  I'm a REDNECK from Western New York!!!"
"It's not a passion. It's an OBSESSION."

JVA54

Nice pic's guys makes we wish my camera had not got stolen.   >:(

dirt road ninja

These should be good ones this year

davisd9

You look to be covered up in birds!  Those should be good birds this year.