OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Gonna Burn some boot leather in the morning

Started by ElkTurkMan, February 18, 2011, 08:08:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ElkTurkMan

Very disapointing day.  My 3rd state gound spot has little to no sign.  I can't figure it out, as nothing has changed.  O'h well there's more land to be looked at on this WMA.  Tomorrow I'll hit my lease. 

harvester

Quote from: Hawken on February 26, 2011, 07:43:43 PM
Very disapointing day.  My 3rd state gound spot has little to no sign.  I can't figure it out, as nothing has changed.  O'h well there's more land to be looked at on this WMA.  Tomorrow I'll hit my lease. 

How did the lease turn out?

unclerick

I guess I'll start scouting next weekend, we've got alot of new land to look at so we got to get a move on.
Before all else fails,talk to Jesus

harvester

Quote from: unclerick on February 27, 2011, 05:17:57 PM
I guess I'll start scouting next weekend, we've got alot of new land to look at so we got to get a move on.

Its kinda hard to get new places around here, just for the fact that I know where most people hunt and i don't want to intrude on them. The folks that I have asked, has a family member who turkey hunts, so its hard to get new places. Always lookin though. :z-guntootsmiley:

ElkTurkMan

Quote from: harvester on February 27, 2011, 05:16:00 PM
Quote from: Hawken on February 26, 2011, 07:43:43 PM

How did the lease turn out?
The lease is crawling with birds.  They are going to burn portions of it this week, which will make it even better.    The only thing about the lease, is I'm having to deal with some pretty difficult people.  I am going to remain optimistic, but we'll just see how it goes.