OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Benelli SBE1 and MagBlends...

Started by Turkeykiller12, January 12, 2012, 11:17:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Turkeykiller12

Im getting ready to pattern a Benelli SBE1 and I am wanting to test a different load in this gun. Last year I switched to H13 #7's in the 3.5" load in my Benelli Nova and Rem. 870. This load is a killer, but i'd like to try another load with the new gun. Any reviews from any of you shooting the mag blends?  :fud:

BOFF

I was getting 326 in 10" circle with the HS #7s out of my SBE I with Rhino .660.

I've shot some MBs out of it, but I'll have to dig the targets out of the stack to tell you the numbers. I remember I wasn't too impressed with them. Will need to do it tomorrow though, as the targets are all put away.

God Bless,
David B.

n2deer

I believe I got around 210 in my SBE with a pure gold. 670.

This gun has never put up high numbers but she has put a hurting on many red heads.

With my citori I was outing up around 230s in both barrels with a 670 and 665 pure gold.

TheSportsman

Ive had INCREDIBLE results with a Rob Roberts .660 Choke w/ 3.5" MagBlends. Awesome!

SKFOOTER

Quote from: TheSportsman on January 13, 2012, 06:16:34 PM
Ive had INCREDIBLE results with a Rob Roberts .660 Choke w/ 3.5" MagBlends. Awesome!
Care to expound on that??

BOFF

Quote from: SKFOOTER on January 13, 2012, 10:27:56 PM
Quote from: TheSportsman on January 13, 2012, 06:16:34 PM
Care to expound on that??

I was thinking pics of written "incredible results" would be good to see. Only because everybody's " results" aren't always the same.  :angel9:

God Bless,
David B.

allaboutshooting

Quote from: Canyonhunter on January 12, 2012, 11:17:46 PM
Im getting ready to pattern a Benelli SBE1 and I am wanting to test a different load in this gun. Last year I switched to H13 #7's in the 3.5" load in my Benelli Nova and Rem. 870. This load is a killer, but i'd like to try another load with the new gun. Any reviews from any of you shooting the mag blends?  :fud:

I shot them through my SBE with a 24" and 26" barrel. and

Thanks,
Clark
"If he's out of range, it just means he has another day and so do you."

BOFF

Quote from: BOFF on January 13, 2012, 12:16:48 AM
I was getting 326 in 10" circle with the HS #7s out of my SBE I with Rhino .660.

I've shot some MBs out of it, but I'll have to dig the targets out of the stack to tell you the numbers. I remember I wasn't too impressed with them. Will need to do it tomorrow though, as the targets are all put away.

God Bless,
David B.

As written, dug out the old targets. Here's the 3 1/2" mag blends. SBE I with Rhino .660 choke 40 yards, 64 degree temp.
217 in 10" circle. Didn't count the 20" circle.

God Bless,
David B.

TheSportsman

40yds- 238 in 10" cir., but very very even and no holes in the pattern at all.

Turkeykiller12

Thanks Yall! Im going to pattern the SBE with H13 #7's first. Maybe it'll provide great results.