OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Where?

Started by guesswho, January 12, 2012, 08:56:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

guesswho

Where do you find the information concerning the money the  has spent in your state?  I thought it was on the 's website but I can't find it there.  I haven't seen the numbers in a long time and would like to see what the  is doing or as done in Alabama and Georgia lately.   I was thinking I might go to a  banquet this year.  
If I'm not back in five minutes, wait longer!
BodonkaDeke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff
Do unto others before others do unto you
Official Member Of The Unofficial Firedup Turkey
Calls Prostaff

Eric Gregg

Good question. I would like to see what is used here is MS as well.
Would it be on their website, possibly?

guesswho

Apparently my typing skills are worse than I thought.
BodonkaDeke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff
Calls Prostaff

vaturkey

The      doesn't  need to do anything in Bama cause y'all got plenty of gobblers there. The     needs to stock some birds here in these Virginny Mt's. so we can have a limit of 5 per season.  :icon_thumright:

You know as well as I know that you want to join the        and go to the convention and enter the Fiddlers Inn Open Calling Contest. You have to be a      member to enter.  :icon_thumright:

Show Some Love !   :love5:
Vaturkey

guesswho

Quote from: vaturkey on January 12, 2012, 09:09:46 PM

The      doesn't  need to do anything in Bama cause y'all got plenty of gobblers there. The     needs to stock some birds here in these Virginny Mt's. so we can have a limit of 5 per season.  :icon_thumright:

You know as well as I know that you want to join the        and go to the convention and enter the Fiddlers Inn Open Calling Contest. You have to be a      member to enter.  :icon_thumright:

Show Some Love !   :love5:
You making fun of me or is your typing skills as bad as mine.  

The reason I was thinking of giving the  some money was so they coud trap some birds from Virginia and start a restoration project in Al and GA where there are no birds left.
BodonkaDeke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff
Calls Prostaff

guesswho

Maybe the NWTF needs to pay their light bill?   
BodonkaDeke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff
Calls Prostaff

redarrow

If you want turkeys stock your own. Cause the will tell you Not With Their Funds.

timbrhuntr

If you were a member you could probably read about how much money they spent and where in their magazine  :TooFunny:

GobbleNut

The  's website has detailed information on each state and how much money has been spent,...and even how it has been spent.  Of course, those with eyes wide shut will most likely not be able to find it, and even if they did, the turkey guru's that reside hereabouts have summarily dismissed it as falsehood and propaganda that has been totally made up in an effort to make the 's members/dolts part with their hard-earned cash.  There are no turkeys anywhere in the U.S.,...and even if there are, the   could not possibly have had anything to do with it.

Eric Gregg

Quote from: timbrhuntr on January 12, 2012, 09:47:36 PM
If you were a member you could probably read about how much money they spent and where in their magazine  :TooFunny:

But first, you would have to wade through the cooking recipes, and articles on crafts you can make, etc....

vaturkey

Quote from: guesswho on January 12, 2012, 09:20:18 PM
Quote from: vaturkey on January 12, 2012, 09:09:46 PM

Show Some Love !   :love5:
You making fun of me or is your typing skills as bad as mine.  

The reason I was thinking of giving the  some money was so they coud trap some birds from Virginia and start a restoration project in Al and GA where there are no birds left.

:TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny:
Vaturkey

Flydown

Quote from: GobbleNut on January 12, 2012, 09:52:00 PM
There are no turkeys anywhere in the U.S.,...and even if there are, the "F" could not possibly have had anything to do with it.

Amen! LOL  ;D. But thank God the few turkeys we do have in Bama (ROLL TIDE) breed and reproduce each year.  ;)

El Pavo Grande

I am sure the information is attainable on the _ _ _ _ website.  I guess we dare not mention the _ _ _ _, in fear of this thread being deleted?   ;D

CASH

Quote from: El Pavo Grande on January 13, 2012, 12:49:04 AM
I am sure the information is attainable on the _ _ _ _ website.  I guess we dare not mention the _ _ _ _, in fear of this thread being deleted?   ;D

Threads don't get deleted, they get moved when we feel they've gotten out of hand or are headed that way.  If you don't like it, nobody is forcing you to stay.
A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands, love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper; his hands remember the rifle.

El Pavo Grande

Quote from: CASH on January 13, 2012, 12:59:11 AM
Quote from: El Pavo Grande on January 13, 2012, 12:49:04 AM

Threads don't get deleted, they get moved when we feel they've gotten out of hand or are headed that way.  If you don't like it, nobody is forcing you to stay.

Nope, no problem.  I'm rather fond of this site.