turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Mossy Oak Obession clothing

Started by Crappiepro, January 12, 2012, 08:14:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crappiepro

Hey guys, after seeing the new BP catalog and seeing OLTom being the only one with the MO Obession pattern got me wondering.
Who makes it and where can I find this pattern by another brand?

savduck

Saw a Bass Pro flyer tonight with Under Armor Heat gear in MO obesession. Got to have me one.
Georgia Boy

CASH

Quote from: Crappiepro on January 12, 2012, 08:14:03 PM
Hey guys, after seeing the new BP catalog and seeing OLTom being the only one with the MO Obession pattern got me wondering.
Who makes it and where can I find this pattern by another brand?

Other than Ol Tom gear, I get a lot of my Obsession clothing at Cabelas
A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands, love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper; his hands remember the rifle.

sugarray

Quote from: CASH on January 13, 2012, 12:34:52 AM

Other than Ol Tom gear, I get a lot of my Obsession clothing at Cabelas

Me too.  Just got a sweatshirt, real nice for $30 on sale.  Has the logo but it is tan.  Going to get a couple of long sleeve Ts as well.  Thinking of getting the same in bottomland from Bass Pro.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gob09

BPS had the bottom land hoodie on sale for 25.00 in nashville the other day i just had to have one

RemingtonRules

maustypsu

CASH

Lots of places to buy Obsession. Like I said, I prefer Ol Tom and Cabelas. Cabelas BDU style pants wear great, slim in the leg, and durable. Same with Ol Tom.
I have one pair of the Russell pants that I hate. The legs are so big it's like wearing M C Hammer pants.
A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands, love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper; his hands remember the rifle.

chatterbox

Quote from: CASH on January 14, 2012, 04:44:20 AM
Lots of places to buy Obsession. Like I said, I prefer Ol Tom and Cabelas. Cabelas BDU style pants wear great, slim in the leg, and durable. Same with Ol Tom.
I have one pair of the Russell pants that I hate. The legs are so big it's like wearing M C Hammer pants.

MC CASH! :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny:

kdavis31

I agree on the russell pants.  the legs are huge!