OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

THEY HAVE ARRIVED!!!!

Started by harvester, February 18, 2011, 05:50:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

harvester

I just checked the mail and their they were! :z-guntootsmiley: :z-guntootsmiley: :z-guntootsmiley:

The calls that Dan shipped just a couple of Days ago, talk about in a hurry to get home to open them. I have to say, I like them ALOT.
And they are easy to use, sound awesome, going to practice with them just a bit and put them in the vest.

THANK YOU DAN!!!

gob09

got mine today too thank you dan :z-paddy-smiley113:

ElkTurkMan

Got mine as well they are sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Thanks again Dan! :thanks:

Longbeardfever4ever

Got mine too! They ROCK! My favorite is definitely the 2 reed whistler. That thing can SING!
Thanks again, Dan!
Hook's Custom Calls
Keep The Fever Custom Calls
Romans 3:24

turkeybow

GOT MINE TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO  :z-guntootsmiley:  :happy0064:  :you_rock:  :jackson: Haven't tested them but I sure bolted out the door to check the mail when I saw this thread!
"We abuse land because we regard it as a commodity belonging to us. When we see land as a community to which we belong, we may begin to use it with love and respect."
~ Aldo Leopold

unclerick

I got mine as well today, checked out the Whistler 2 reed and it is SAAAWWWEEEETTTTT. Will start wereing them out this week end, starting tommorow on the way to the convention.
Before all else fails,talk to Jesus

mfd1027

Doctor's orders: run em tonight and get em good and wet then wash em off and set em on the countertop overnight to dry out.     :z-paddy-smiley113:
Dan

unclerick

Dan what does that do to them?
Before all else fails,talk to Jesus

mfd1027

Kind of conditions them.   I always do this with my call's and never make a judgement on a call, good or bad, til I run em the next day. 
Dan

gob09

once again dan thanks for the killer calls they are veery easy to run

turkeybow

My parents are here at my house so I didn't run them yet.  My girlfriend grabbed one and ran it though  :TooFunny:  she likes it
"We abuse land because we regard it as a commodity belonging to us. When we see land as a community to which we belong, we may begin to use it with love and respect."
~ Aldo Leopold

mfd1027

LOL!  A girlfriend is the only person you can share a call with.    :TooFunny:
Dan

harvester

Quote from: mfd1027 on February 18, 2011, 09:36:44 PM
LOL!  A girlfriend is the only person you can share a call with.    :TooFunny:
:icon_thumright: :icon_thumright:

mossybird

Do i get to get in on these calls? I was a little late on getting on the team. If its not a problem then i would like some.

Kevin

harvester

Quote from: mossybird on February 19, 2011, 12:53:44 AM
Do i get to get in on these calls? I was a little late on getting on the team. If its not a problem then i would like some.

Kevin

You may want to PM Dan (mdf1027) or go to the bottom and click on his link DanKendallCalls and just listen to them. :icon_thumright: