turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Team score sheets?

Started by JVA54, January 11, 2012, 05:13:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JVA54

Do we want to have a Team score sheet this year?
  Found the one I made from last year.

davisd9

Great!  I was going to ask you if you still had it.  I think I have a couple still in my vest, but if not I am going to print a couple.  Makes the entries look at little better with some team spirit.
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

Bustabeak

I like It! Looks a whole heck of a lot better than my sharpie and yellow legal pad I used last year!

dirt road ninja

I vote for that one. Way better then what I would have done. Thanks agian for your effort.

davisd9

Please know that you are not obligated to use this score sheet in the contest.  A piece of regular paper is fine, but this is an easy way to have a score sheet and remember what all to put on it.  I think/thought it was a great idea to have one to use.  I just do not want anyone to think they have to have this to enter a bird into the contest. 

Having said that, I hope you do use it!
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer