turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Whaaaaa Boo Hoo

Started by bird, January 11, 2012, 08:02:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bird

I know I shouldn't whine but damn I was really gettin" use to these warm temps and hopin' that we were goin' to have a green winter.  Now they're callin' for snow tonight and tomorrow.

I'm so bummed' right now!
  :begging:

BOFF

Sorry to read bird.

Hopefully soon.

God Bless,
David B.

Hognutz

I feel your pain. We are supposed to get hit tomorrow, as well. I was just getting used to the nice weather..Oh well. We've been lucky so far..March is only a month and a half away..
May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?
If attacked by a mob of clowns, go for the juggler.

redarrow

Same here in SE Mi. Rain sleet snow,sometime tonight or tomorrow.

mossy835

Well 26 in the morning and highs of 42 and no snow very little rain, now so I do not jinx the weather that is all I am saying!

kamski1151

maybe a inch or 2 in Northern Mi

When I'm not in the woods, I'm honkin on a Blues Harp

Hognutz

They're talkin' 4-8'' here..Our first real snow of the year. Un-stinkin'-believable...
May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?
If attacked by a mob of clowns, go for the juggler.

ghillie

The only good thing about it....higher temps in the forcast after this front moves through...so hopefully it won't stick around!!  It has been a very mild winter so far....sucks for waterfowling but none the less...good for the wildlife to have an easier year!!!

boomer

I know what you mean. Last night it was in the 60's in a t-shirt shooting my bow. Today highs in the 20's with blowing snow.

bird

I just checked the radar and Hot Damn I think the snow is going to split us.  It's colder than you know what out especially with that wind blowing but man it sure would nice if we dodge the snow.

Flydown

I feel your pain dude,it was a cool 75 here in Orlando today! :z-guntootsmiley:

chatterbox

Calling for 4-8 here.
Really can't print what I'm thinking............... :angry9:

OldHen

Quit you whining.. dont know what you are talking about.. its ALWAYS green here and its a nice 78 right now! :)

:P

mightyjoeyoung

BRING ON THE SNOW!!!!!  I'm a goose hunter and the dang birds are still all across the pond in ole' hockey land!  We NEED the snow up here.  A dry, green winter play all heck on the spring water tables with no snow melt too.  It needs to get cold and STAY COLD for a while...at least a month. :you_rock:
Big Al's "Take-em" Style Silhouette decoys Pro-Staff.

Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind te most.

bird

Quote from: OldHen on January 11, 2012, 08:09:25 PM
Quit you whining.. dont know what you are talking about.. its ALWAYS green here and its a nice 78 right now! :)

:P

I can whine if I want to.....