OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

If you had $100 to spend on one call

Started by rebelman, January 10, 2012, 07:31:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rebelman

bird

I would apply it toward a Pure Death Pinnacle by Supreme Turkey Calls.

870BkWht

A pink ivory copper over glass from larry gressler / prarie game calls

West Augusta

A glass over slate Zebrawood regular 3.5" pot from Glen Marrer and fill up my truck with gas.
No trees were hurt in the sending of this message, however a large number of electrons were highly inconvenienced.

savduck

You can get a trumpet from gitzit, trkyhtr, merocustomcalls, or pappy for that kinda money.

Georgia Boy

TauntoHawk

lights out aluminum and a Halloran ceramic and start busting heads
<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="l4hWuQU"><a href="//imgur.com/l4hWuQU"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

cannonball

Quote from: savduck on January 10, 2012, 08:38:43 PM
You can get a trumpet from gitzit, trkyhtr, merocustomcalls, or pappy for that kinda money.

That's what I would do.

Devastator

an ORIGINAL smiths sweet butternut box call.just picked one up for 20.00.never run.guy i work with said his dad bought a bunch of calls and never used them.he had them in a box and guess what was in there?

nitro

No question in my mind......... A Scott's Cutter paddle call from Jack Scott.

Probably the best  value out there dollar for dollar in Box calls...
Royal Slam 2008

BowBendr

Anything made by Hillbilly 280. Bobbys' calls rock !  :you_rock:

maustypsu

I just sent payment for two $100 calls today...

First is Amboyna Burl from TRKYHTR.
Second is African Blackwood from Merocustomcalls.

So to answer the question... if I had ANOTHER hundred dollars to spend on a call it would be a trumpet from Gitzit. 

trb136

I would buy a Black Limba and Yellowheart boxcall from myself... :TooFunny: :you_rock:

J Gilbert

I would say a box from either Bob Harwell or Jack Scott. A ceramic call from David Halloran with a matching hand-turned striker would also rank highly on the list

CASH

An Eddie Salter autographed Squealing Hen.   :bike2: :bike2:
A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands, love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper; his hands remember the rifle.