OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Picture of your guns

Started by mossybird, February 18, 2011, 03:33:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

harvester

Ricochet

Quote from: mfd1027 on February 23, 2011, 10:53:54 PM
Nice gun Ricochet!   Those 870's look badass these days.   
Thanks, it doesn't look much like it did when I first bought it.  It's a turkey killing machine now!   :z-guntootsmiley:
-JP
Is it turkey season yet? I love the sound of thunder chickens in the morning...

ElkTurkMan

Quote from: mfd1027 on February 23, 2011, 10:53:54 PM
Nice gun Ricochet!   Those 870's look badass these days.   

Shane,   It must have been the Sauer.    I remember him being really proud of it. 
On another note I heard from Tracy yesterday.   He was interested in a Ky. hunt.  "Free" - of course!!   What a piece of work that guy is.   He hasn't changed one bit. lol 

The last time I saw Tracy, was several years ago when I was up In Lansing During muzzleloader season.  At the time he said he was going to work for Hunters Specialties full time, is that where he is at now?  He's a character for sure!

mfd1027

I'm not sure where he's working but I do know you gotta be careful with him.   He came down here with Rick White, some other small guy that was the NWTF world champion friction guy and they stayed at the house.   We guided em all to their first Osceola's.   Wound up costing me a lot more than them!!!   You had any muskrat??  What was that guys name??  The Muskrat trapper we met at the bar where we met Tracey.   lol   That guy was funny. 
Dan

CANLIMBHANGAR

GO NORTH OR GO HOME!!!

ElkTurkMan

Quote from: mfd1027 on February 24, 2011, 05:44:01 PM
I'm not sure where he's working but I do know you gotta be careful with him.   He came down here with Rick White, some other small guy that was the NWTF world champion friction guy and they stayed at the house.   We guided em all to their first Osceola's.   Wound up costing me a lot more than them!!!   You had any muskrat??  What was that guys name??  The Muskrat trapper we met at the bar where we met Tracey.   lol   That guy was funny. 
Tracy definately is a guy you keep at arms length.   Harris was the muskrat trapper.  He ended up going blind.  I can't think of anything worse for an avid outdoorsman.  Old Harris trapped throughout the winter, commercial fished the summer and hunted in between.  The man was what I would call throwback.  Definately another unique character.  At one time he was mayor of Lansing.  When I first met him as a kid ,he was the undertaker / groundskeeper at the cemetary.