turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Louisiana Members....

Started by CASH, January 10, 2012, 08:49:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CASH

A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands, love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper; his hands remember the rifle.

Flydown

Cleburne

What a great morning, ROLL TIDE!

Reloader

Alabama did a great job.  It was embarrassing that our 2011 team didn't show up.  That's not the team I've watched all season, they played like a non ranked 2a team with a 1-12 record.  Miles never showed any expression the whole game and that's just not the way he coaches.  Weird deal for sure.  Alabama deserved it for sure, it's just sad that LSU didn't show up and offer any resistance. Worst LSU game I've seen in a long time.

It would have been nice to see the QB that got us there take the field for at least a few snaps, that one puzzles me as well.

Good job Tide, well deserved win.

TRKYHTR

I have a question. Was LSU ranked #1 all year? I don't pay enough attention to the polls.

TRKYHTR
RIP Marvin Robbins

[img]http://i261.photobuck

CASH

A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands, love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper; his hands remember the rifle.

davisd9

Quote from: Reloader on January 10, 2012, 09:39:25 AM
Alabama did a great job.  It was embarrassing that our 2011 team didn't show up.  That's not the team I've watched all season, they played like a non ranked 2a team with a 1-12 record.  Miles never showed any expression the whole game and that's just not the way he coaches.  Weird deal for sure.  Alabama deserved it for sure, it's just sad that LSU didn't show up and offer any resistance. Worst LSU game I've seen in a long time.

It would have been nice to see the QB that got us there take the field for at least a few snaps, that one puzzles me as well.
Good job Tide, well deserved win.

Never understood that either.  Lee was there for the team and did not cause any trouble.  Overall, when he played, he did well.  That upset me a bit.
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

TRKYHTR

Quote from: CASH on January 10, 2012, 09:50:41 AM
Yes they were Joe

Thats too bad. Reminds me of the NE Patriots a few years ago when they went undefeated and then lost the Superbowl. "Missed it by that much". I hope they don't give a dual National Championship. Bama deserves it and so did the Giants when they beat the Patriots.

TRKYHTR
RIP Marvin Robbins

[img]http://i261.photobuck

Reloader

They have the exact same record and only lost to each other, but I agree Joe.  The absolute disgrace LSU showed last night deserves them no place in the NC title, Alabama deserves that title fair and square.

Had it been a fight by both teams to the end with a mere field goal or less separating the score, I could see the point in a dual NC title, but not after that ridiculous effort.

Eric Gregg

That was strange that they didn't put the other QB in.
Espcecially after throwing the ball right into the hands of a AL. linebacker on a shovel pass. Bama won straight up, but LSU never showed up.

mbecnel

Congrats to Bama !!! The 2012 preseason poll is out......already. #1 LSU. lol

jperrotti

I attend the NC game and I was embarrassed I had on a purple shirt. Terrible offensive gameplan. Definitely no split Championship.
Remington 870 SPS-T Super Mag .660 JH Nitro 2-1/4 oz. Straight 7's Burris FastFire II

Flydown

I just heard that the LSU players are still trying to get home but apparently a Tide fan has painted a 50 yard marker on I 10 and they can't seem to get past it! Lol! ROLL TIDE
it's all good just messing around, LSU fans have no reason to hang your heads, you guys had an AWESOME season and in my opinion,just got out coached.  All Hail to the SEC, the strongest,fastest and most dominant in the country!   ROLL TIDE ROLL!

BOFF

Quote from: Flydown on January 10, 2012, 07:03:46 PM
I just heard that the LSU players are still trying to get home but apparently a Tide fan has painted a 50 yard marker on I 10 and they can't seem to get past it! Lol! ROLL TIDE
it's all good just messing around, LSU fans have no reason to hang your heads, you guys had an AWESOME season and in my opinion,just got out coached.  All Hail to the SEC, the strongest,fastest and most dominant in the country!   ROLL TIDE ROLL!

*snicker*

God Bless,
David B.

sharxfan

I watched the game and can not believe how bad they played. It was disgraceful and it was especially sad when the defense got so tired of being on the field that Alabama got a touchdown. It's like LSU did not even show up. What a shame it could have been such a better game.