OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Ummmm.... What happened to the classifieds?

Started by bigdale, January 09, 2012, 10:36:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bird

Quote from: mike103 on January 16, 2012, 05:25:40 PM
I have been a member since 2-6-11.

I have 26, this will make 27 posts.

I bought two items off the classifieds on this site.

A 870 super mag with the canterlever barrel from a guy in VA before either of us knew it was not allowed on this site.

And a 20 gauge vent rib 870 barrel only.

I think the owner should allow guns to be sold. All other sites I go on do.

And he should get rid of this new rule.

If not I will just come here less often and it will take longer to get my 50 posts.

BTW I came here today to look for another 870 barrel.

Mike.

Edited to add: I also sold several boxes of 10 gauge ammo here.

So I have three transactions and I can't view the forum.

Silly.

You should look at it like this.... Visit more often and post more and you will be at 50 in no time.  50 post is nothing and hardly anything to complain about.  You are looking at this in the completely wrong way.  The rule is established to help protect the members of the site and if you can't see how the new rule helps in this way then there is nothing we can do to make you happy.

mike103

I am a Mod on AR15.com and belong to more gun/hunting sites than I can remember.

Don't have time to post on them all.

I do have to do some work.

BTW: I'm very happy.

bird

Quote from: mike103 on January 16, 2012, 05:55:48 PM
I am a Mod on AR15.com and belong to more gun/hunting sites than I can remember.

Don't have time to post on them all.

I do have to do some work.

BTW: I'm very happy.

Good Deal....  :icon_thumright:

Leader

1 down 49 to go, yooooohoooooo!!!!
I totally understand, I am wishing this was implemented on another forum I frrquent.

bird

Heck I just realized that I only need 4 more post and I will be at 10,000.  Make that 3!   :smiley-char092:

TNBIRD

Heck I just realized that I only need 4 more post and I will be at 10,000.  Make that 3! 

:groupwave: :anim_65: :wav: :jackson: :jackson: :jackson: :jackson: :theman: :theman: :z-guntootsmiley: :z-guntootsmiley: :z-guntootsmiley:

Meats

Why cant people just follow rules and not complain about them?????

MAGGUNS

Alll the complainers should start thier on site up.    :icon_thumright:

CASH

A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands, love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper; his hands remember the rifle.

Grobec1

Used to look at the classifieds with chokes and gun parts but can't find them. Can anyone tell me where they are located?
Thanks

C J Stahly

you have to have a post count of more than 50 in order to see them.

Grobec1

mrlongbeard

thanks
that explains it