turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Great pre-season read!

Started by chatterbox, January 06, 2012, 06:43:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chatterbox

Well guys, I picked up Practical Turkey Hunting Stratagies by Ray Eye, and I suggest that everyone who enjoys a good read, and is into turkeys, pick this book up!
As a new hunter, I really picked up some good tips, and some good ideas. Ray is really good at bringing his point across in a way new hunters can really understand!
Give this book a shot. You won't be dissapointed! :icon_thumright:

Eric Gregg

Thanks for the suggestion. I want the Tenth Legion and this sounds like a good one to get as well.

mossy835

Thanks I will have to look it up.

chatterbox

I tell you guys, no matter what level of a turkey hunter you are, this book will help make you better.
Very valuable to the newbies like myself.

maustypsu

Quote from: TeocTom on January 06, 2012, 10:26:12 PM
Thanks for the suggestion. I want the Tenth Legion and this sounds like a good one to get as well.

I've read both.  They are both fantastic reads but for completely different reasons.   Tenth Legion is an entertaining book.  THS is more of a 'how-to' book. 

Newram05

chatterbox

Quote from: maustypsu on January 08, 2012, 07:23:52 PM
Quote from: TeocTom on January 06, 2012, 10:26:12 PM

I've read both.  They are both fantastic reads but for completely different reasons.   Tenth Legion is an entertaining book.  THS is more of a 'how-to' book. 
Exactly!