turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Good Day in the Office

Started by Flydown, January 06, 2012, 12:29:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flydown

For the past few days it has been nice and cold and the bucks have started moving pretty good.Ronnie and I had to go down and pick up some meat from the processor and decided to hit the woods since we were so close to the farm. This afternoon, however it turned off hot and muggy but the bucks were still moving pretty good. I watched an impressive young 7 point and a young 8 point for a while and then this guy stepped out at about 60 yards and there was no doubt that he was mature so I watched him for about 15 minutes and decided that his time was up. 204 pound 9 point. Today was a good day!

CASH

Congrats on that stud Chris.  He's a hog!  Hope I get to see some of his kin folk this weekend!   :z-guntootsmiley:
A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands, love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper; his hands remember the rifle.

FANMAN

Old Gobbler

That is a beast ,look how big the rack is !!!  !!!!CONGRATS !!!   hope you get him mounted   :you_rock:  Hide those pictures from your Dad

I dont think my back is strong enough to drag something that big -If any of the Florida hunters ever ran into something like that in the woods  they would have a heart attack !!!
:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

hookedspur

Wahoo , Waddell would call that one Ole Freak Nasty !!!
CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

njdevilsb

That's an awesome buck.  Congrats.

GOLD HUNTER

thats a great buck !!!  :icon_thumright:

brian

Basser69

Congrats!! That one is a stud!  :icon_thumright:

M,Yingling

Not taking orders for calls at this time ,,,but my have some on hand  ,,,I Dont sell strikers
I do like copper pot calls,,,,Get them While u can
My YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/user/CallerTurkey

honker22

People who don't get it, don't get that they don't get it.

cannonball

Saylfish

IAFF 1377

BOFF

WOOHOOO!!

Way to go Chris!! Man I love those tine lengths!!

*High Five*

Please tell me you got some video.

Please,

Pretty please?

:toothy12:

God Bless,
David B.

Old Gobbler

I Had to do a u-turn on the forum to come back and gawk that buck you shot one more time  - thing is huge
:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

Flydown

Quote from: BOFF on January 06, 2012, 08:54:07 PM
WOOHOOO!!

Way to go Chris!! Man I love those tine lengths!!

*High Five*

Please tell me you got some video.

Please,

Pretty please?

:toothy12:

God Bless,
David B.

Oh yea, that's the only reason I watched him 15 min before I shot him.  :you_rock: