OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Cannot believe I haven't seen this on here yet

Started by sugarray, January 05, 2012, 08:53:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sugarray

FttFttVroom!

Wow....what an offensive show that was!  As an Oklahoma State fan and alumnus, I say welcome to the Big 12 and look forward to some exciting games with you guys :happy0064:

hookedspur

:z-guntootsmiley: :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an :z-guntootsmiley: :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an :z-guntootsmiley: :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an :z-guntootsmiley: :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an :z-guntootsmiley: :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an :you_rock: :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an

W        V                  U
CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

turkey slayer

cannonball

El Pavo Grande

Yeah, just kidding earlier.  Awesome offensive performance.  West Virginia is usually exciting to watch.

I hope my Razorbacks put up some points like that tomorrow night!!!  Woo Pig Soooie!!!

davisd9

Great Job to WV.  Always enjoy watching Clemson getting their butts handed to them!  I will drink a glass of orange juice as a toast to the whooping!
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

West Augusta

No trees were hurt in the sending of this message, however a large number of electrons were highly inconvenienced.

pseshooter300

Tater
Thunder Chicken Mafia
This Ain't Hollywood

Tail Feathers

Quote from: FttFttVroom! on January 05, 2012, 09:34:30 PM
Wow....what an offensive show that was!  As an Oklahoma State fan and alumnus, I say welcome to the Big 12 and look forward to some exciting games with you guys :happy0064:

OK State and WV would make a heckuva exciting game. :you_rock:
Love to hunt the King of Spring!

Longbeardfever4ever

Hook's Custom Calls
Keep The Fever Custom Calls
Romans 3:24

Cleburne

Glad that WVU got the win, they looked awesome.

Eric Gregg

wvboy

RB .. Take me Home Country Roads